So why no leaked calls to world leaders

Tell me how would a leftist know what conservatism was?

Trusted confidants.

It was the latest leak and likely what got @conan upset. That there are still Trump leaks but no Biden leaks yet

No one who works for the Federal government - from the President, all the way down to the night janitor at the local VA - swears an oath to anyone.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with the Administration of government.

Neither does calls to foreign leaders

Sorry how wrong can you get. Now leftist want to give it another try and not just spout what the leftist tell conservatism is? Tell us conservatives what we stand for and want.

More nonsense. Loyalty to the President is foremost in White House employment. If you are not loyal you are let go. If you pretend to be loyal and leak confidential information, you are not only disloyal, you are a traitor.

1 Like

Now that is funny. When your guy is in power EO are good things. When your guy is out of power EO are evil. How partisan can you get.

Thatā€™s ridiculous. The President has confidential communications with world leaders as a mater of routine. Leaking the content of those calls by anonymous persons is what we are discussing here.

Not doing shady stuff tends to help.

No, it isnā€™t. The old normal is the new normal again.

No, thatā€™s not how it works. The President can fire whoever he wants, sure - but being a ā€œtraitorā€ means a lot more than being disloyal.

In other words backstabbing chickens.

1 Like

I think that instead of reading my post, you just imagined that Iā€™d said something else, and responded to your fantasy.

Because otherwise, this post makes no sense.

They can recognize conservatism better than most of the Trump supporters I know. They disagree with those of us who are actually conservatives, as do Trump supporters, but they can recognize conservatism.

1 Like

How do you know if nobody leaks?

One certainly has to question the motives (and who benefits) behind many of the EOs Biden has issued.

1 Like

Agreedā€¦did fully understood who and what libs really are.

1 Like

Almost all of Bidenā€™s EOs simply reversed EOs signed by Trump.

To be disloyal to whom you are beholding is to be a traitor. There is no other word for it.

You are apparently hung up on the definition of treason with respect to the betrayal of the country. Thatā€™s NOT what we are talking about here, although it could be if the information leaked rose to that level.

1 Like

Justifying libs hypocrisy?