Serious Question on The Border Crisis-Illegal Immigration

That’s legal.

Nearly 90% isn’t all. How are his percentages compared to Trumps pre COVID? Obama?

Well one reason is to lessen the time between initial asylum adjudication and their court dates.

What’s legal?

Amazing.

What? What does asylum have to do will immigration? If they only have to wait 6 months to legally immigrate, they’ll stop claiming asylum?

Excellent post :exclamation:

:clap: :clap:

The 2020 DNC Platform

Democrats believe the United States should be a beacon of hope for those who are suffering violence and injustice, which is why we will protect and expand the existing asylum system and other humanitarian protections.

2020 DNC Platform

Emphasis mine.

greene who we thought

It only became a “migrant crisis” to theDemocrats when the migrants started showing up in mass to the sanctuary cities. People who live on the border have been dealing with it for years.

3 Likes

What I quoted… come on man

Catch and release? Sure it’s legal.

Not sure if anyone told you yet but seeking asylum is legal in the US

Then do you keep going on about illegal immigration? Literally everything you post is legal.

Because they are illegals.

You want to address this from above?

Democrats believe the United States should be a beacon of hope for those who are suffering violence and injustice, which is why we will protect and expand the existing asylum system and other humanitarian protections.

Why do democrats want to expand the existing asylum system?

Not if they are in the country based on asylum.

I have no idea what that means in practice.

Yes, they are.

Of course you do. It means 300,000 illegals for Christmas.

Why does the DNC have a platform plank to expand the existing asylum system? What’s the goal?

Why?

It’s apples and oranges, not just in the historic numbers of people coming and the percentage of people coming from countries other than Mexico, and with the exponentially high percentage of people coming with (frivolous) asylum claims. If you actually believe there’s no difference, tell me why we never saw these issues during Trump or Obama’s terms:

You aren’t illegal if you followed a legal process. Even my kids understand this and they still believe in Santa Claus.

My guess? More judges to process backlog of asylum claims.