Serious Question on The Border Crisis-Illegal Immigration

His framing was wrong. No dem supports illegal immigration.

You can’t find one.

Biden didn’t invite illegal immigration. Biden (like most Dems) support legal immigration. If migrants are crossing the border illegally… it’s not because Biden said so.

1 Like

You cannot deny it any longer.

Why?

What am I denying?

You’ve been given the video.

Republicans have also historically supported immigration.

Why?

To grow the nation. Import new ideas. Build cultural connections with neighboring nations, or nations with similar values.

1 Like

That video did not invite illegal immigration.

Stop the lies please.

Cheap labor.

Why do democrats?

Hogwash.

Similar values? To whose?

Yes it did and you know it. Legal immgrants were not “surging.”

Then don’t whine when the other side won’t pass it. That is also politics.

300,000 in December

That’s way past the wink and a nod phase.

4 Likes

Not more border patrol to handle the influx. More border patrol to stop the influx.

4 Likes

That a republican can never win at the national level again by changing the electorate with voters who they feel will be more sympathetic to their politics.

I doubt many of them will tell you that though.

1 Like

I’m interested in what the senate comes out with next week on this border deal. What’s inside of it, if it has anything at all to do with securing the border or just more judges to fast track them in.

For what purpose?

Here is a dem talking about it.

“If you have in one year millions of individuals that are encountered, and then you let hundreds and hundreds of thousands of them in, that becomes the pull factor. That catch and release, where people are released into the U.S., is the pull factor that I’m referring to,” Cuellar said.

“Catch and release”, now with courts dates in a decade, are Brandon and therefore DNC policy.

That is supporting illegal immigration. Despite protests to the contrary.

3 Likes

immigrants are allowed under current US law to apply for asylum.

right now they are allowed in the country.

win an election.

Allan

Biden is under NO obligation to let them all (nearly 90%) in. The notion that a countries sovereignty ends just because people can utter the words “asylum seeker” is utter poppycock.