SARS-like virus spreading rapidly in China; cities quarantined; cases in US

What does that have to do with the topic?

Tell ya what, I do not recommend falling asleep to the news about this and then waking up in the middle of the night with total sinus congestion and a cough.

Someone send soup.

2 Likes

You said he would rely on only the best resources available for advisement. I assume that’s why he used that particular doctor - for his vast knowledge.

Chinese Zombie Virus?

I have no idea where you are getting this makes people Zombies?

I am going to bet right now that Donald Trump* will be relying on best and brightest Dr. Gil Mobley for his guidance.

Resources…

The “we’re being lied to about Ebola” doctor? Sounds about right.

Why use the middleman when you could just link us straight to 4chan?

6 Likes

Well sure, there will be more.

If you are one of your loved ones is infected, who will you be relying upon?

1 Like

I don’t rely on the lib mob fake news media for my information. My sources are fair and balanced.

2 Likes

That is a given.

Nice to know we’re all in good hands.

1 Like

My doctor.

2 Likes

Good, strong, wee hands.

1 Like

But the best wee hands that ever were.

3 Likes

A massive pandemic is not necessarily a bad thing.

Well, if your one of the victims it is.

Just one of nature’s many ways of attempting to cull the herd.

This could be one of the big ones like the 1918 influenza.

Or not.

Sooner or later, we will get a virus that culls out a good chunk of the human race before it is done.

Lots of humans living in high density and lots of transportation vectors that spread the virus far and wide before anybody even realizes it exists.

1 Like

No doubt there.

Good to know TDS trumps what is potentially a very serious virus that has the potential to harm millious across the globe.

China has quarantined millions. Imagine what that is like. Fighting for food. No supplies, living in fear.

Yet the only response you have to this is what? Hannity (the host of every word you post) is pillow talking with Trump?

So what? We’re not solving anything on an internet message board. :roll_eyes: