SARS-like virus spreading rapidly in China; cities quarantined; cases in US

Yeah…need to thin out the weak, old and those that are most valuable.

Take a look at the millions China has quarantined.

This is unprecedented.

I think Trump or any President would do what they can to protect the country.

Why must you make this partisan?

Is a virus partisan?

1 Like

Donald defies partisan gravity. We’re talking about a potential zombie apocalypse, or at least a pandemic on a scale resembling the 14th C Black Death.

I’m mean I’m not sure but this is going under reported and there’s obviously a coverup so what else could it be? Fortunately Donald knows a lot about infectious disease and the walking dead. His critics will rally to him in our darkest hour.

2 Likes

We need to prepare for the worst. I recommend wild speculation, panic buying, and running about waving one’s arms crazily overhead.

3 Likes

What in the hell is Summit News?

Paul Joseph Watson, I wanted to post his savage video, but too many curse words.

Can’t hurt!

Lol. :joy_cat:

They bring crime, drugs, diseases, etc… :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Buy palladium dear lord I have not seen a precious metal rise like that has in the last 2-3 years. The thing was $300 an ounce a few years ago and now it’s on it’s way to doubling the price of gold.

Isn’t that what Stark uses to power the arc reactor in his chest?

1 Like

Yep that’s the one, thing has risen like the Tesla stock lately… Past six months, Stark was on to something.

I suspect you are correct.

Trump is not an expert on infectious diseases.

You and I both know he will rely on the best resources available for advisement as any President would.

Great Scientific Leaders and Medical Experts, no doubt.

But not the CDC, they’re infested with libs.

Greta: How Dare You!

Of course he will. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Maybe the doctor that declared him the healthiest president ever, or something along that line?

1 Like

Good to see you agree :+1:

1 Like

Our defense against the Chinese Zombie Virus will be astonishingly excellent!

1 Like