SARS-like virus spreading rapidly in China; cities quarantined; cases in US

What response would you like exactly? There is nothing any of us can do.

1 Like

So naive. Typical. :wink:

2 Likes

Thoughts, prayers, and condemning the media for the obvious cover up?

Well yeah. If it wasnā€™t being covered up weā€™d all know how to cure it by now. Duh.

You know they say he is a Germaphobe and the way itā€™s portrayed, is like being a Germaphobe is a racial thing.

I would expect fellow microbes, as leftists, would see that what Trump would do, would be Germicidal.!

You know they say heā€™s worried about clean dishwashers. That would also be racist to dirty water nations.

Heā€™s a Germicidal Maniac!

Weird how male germaphobes seem to have no problem hugging and kissing women they donā€™t know.

1 Like

And grabbing.

1 Like

Quite correct.

Mother Nature is both beautiful and cruel. She does not discriminate between race or political party affiliation.

It is quite disgusting to me that people would want to turn this into a political issue.

1 Like

Cool. Then go watch Oprah.

1 Like

Damn, thx for the zombie land reference now I am a bit worried :worried: about the virus and the name coronavirus sounds like something out of the movie Prometheus. Not to mention I live in Washington state were the first case is, we will all soon be morphing to a bunch of neck bearded tight jean IT zombie fest nerds :zombie:

1 Like

Samantha Bee is more fun.

Why pretend this forum doesnā€™t have a rich history of hilarious hysteria regarding these things?
The OP includes a Paul Joseph Watson link for cripes sakes.

Last time there were secret ships filled with Ebola patients about to be released in New Jersey.

2 Likes

Well, first of all stop with the politics.

Second of all, start talking solutions in a non-partisan manner.

First, youā€™re not a mod, and weā€™re having fun.

Second, there really are no solutions until they find a cause and a cure. And I would bet thatā€™s not going to happen on the Hannity forum.

2 Likes

ā€¦but have we ever tried?

Weā€™re going to need a guinea piā€¦I mean volunteer.

Lol, can I choose?

Geeze, I donā€™t know.

Do you think China quarantining millions of people is hilarious?

Sheā€™s actually a *****. :rofl:

:rofl:

2 Likes

Have fun at the expense of lives lost.

Tell me what I can do to stop it, and Iā€™ll do that.