SARS-like virus spreading rapidly in China; cities quarantined; cases in US

If true death ratio is about 3.3 percent. Considering SARS had about 10/11 percent?

Blame Trump, like the cons did to Obama with Ebola.

Rule #1 - Cardio
Rule # 2 - The Double Tap
Rule #3 - Beware of Bathrooms (not just the ones at Target!)
Rule #4 - Wear Seat Belts

You’ll get the rest once the infestation has manifested full force.

5 Likes

Going full bat ■■■■ crazy won’t help.

2 Likes

IMO, you need to look at the bigger picture here. TDS isn’t going to protect you.

2 Likes

Sounds like many illnesses that only cause death in those with compromised health… meh

1 Like

Go eat some Wuhan bat soup and report back.

1 Like

You doubt Donald’s ability to protect us? Shame!

Yeah…need to thin out the weak, old and those that are most valuable.

Take a look at the millions China has quarantined.

This is unprecedented.

I think Trump or any President would do what they can to protect the country.

Why must you make this partisan?

Is a virus partisan?

1 Like

Donald defies partisan gravity. We’re talking about a potential zombie apocalypse, or at least a pandemic on a scale resembling the 14th C Black Death.

I’m mean I’m not sure but this is going under reported and there’s obviously a coverup so what else could it be? Fortunately Donald knows a lot about infectious disease and the walking dead. His critics will rally to him in our darkest hour.

2 Likes

We need to prepare for the worst. I recommend wild speculation, panic buying, and running about waving one’s arms crazily overhead.

3 Likes

What in the hell is Summit News?

Paul Joseph Watson, I wanted to post his savage video, but too many curse words.

Can’t hurt!

Lol. :joy_cat:

They bring crime, drugs, diseases, etc… :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Buy palladium dear lord I have not seen a precious metal rise like that has in the last 2-3 years. The thing was $300 an ounce a few years ago and now it’s on it’s way to doubling the price of gold.

Isn’t that what Stark uses to power the arc reactor in his chest?

1 Like