Coronavirus Thread Political II

Meditate on it.

Once again, it lagged it.

Learn to read a graph.

I can’t read a graph unless you post it.

No, explain yourself. What does the incidence of seasonal flu, which is normally smoothly handled over the course of several months, have to do with this situation, where hospitals in heavily impacted areas have gone from 0 to 100 in a week? What’s next week going to look like? Next month? The health care pros are expressing real concern.

But what do YOU think, Sneaky?

It sure is. Carnival Cruise-lines has a standing offer to take on non-coronavirus patients . At this point, POTUS has not opted for that.

Cynic…it has flattened in Washington. They have drastically slowed in new cases over the past two or three days. I hope that it holds. They need a break. I watch and record these numbers every day. California as well. Time will tell. But that’s what it looks like now.

1 Like

That has nothing to do with the travel ban… :man_facepalming:

I’m done, I can’t take anymore of this.

1 Like

Whoa dude…I think it has every thing to do with flattening the curve… It has to do with travel bans, social distancing, and people staying home

You might want to address that post to the person who actually said it, not the person who quoted said person. :wink:

1 Like

You first. Your whole Meh says it all. ■■■■ that. You may be able to Meh all over the place. Now isn’t the right time to offend. I’d rather be virtuous than callous toward others.

Poison on the ant hills.

There have been less then 150 people discharged. So that 20,000 hospital bed currently occupied.

How long does the average flu case spend in the hospital in quarantine room on a ventilator.

Do you think you are the only person here with a lot of high risk people in their family? Unreal.

2 Likes

I am not the one trying to bludgeon someone about their family with a 2 month old post that someone dug up.

Look, Cynic. We may be in the same boat more than you know. There is a reason I haven’t posted maybe 4 times all week. I have 70 clients and 120 staff that I have to keep safe, plus my family situation. If I get sick…i have no where to go. I can’t stay home, I can’t go to my moms, I have no place! I’m scared ■■■■■■■■ about that. Can’t go to my sisters, her husband is sick. Sorry if I don’t take to callousness. I’m in no mood for that kind of BS.

I consider you a friend. I’m sorry I jumped on you. My nerves are shot.

Nope…still got here. Was gonna get here.

Are you serious…that thing was an old post. ■■■■ me. Man, I’m sorry.

Only because it looked as if it was stated today. Look I made a mistake, I apologized and explained why I was pissed. I’ll walk away. And seriously take care of you and yours. Be healthy. Be safe. Again…I made a mistake…Im sorry.

1 Like

Who’s looking at the death rate doubling?

Total count, not rate.

2 Likes