Coronavirus Thread Political II

Yep. I used just this season.

1 Like

Amazing that the system wasn’t overwhelmed.

:man_shrugging:

Your political blindness is astounding. The virus was here before we knew it was here, so shutting down international travel was never going to stop it from getting here. But it greatly slowed the import of new cases from abroad. Had he not done that, we almost certainly would be swamped with new domestic cases. Flatten the curve is much more than just a slogan.

3 Likes

That’s why they dont work…
Gotta blame someone.just like your wall… nothing is 100% effective…

It did nothing to flatten the curve, if you think it did you are not paying attention. It lagged it.

They don’t know how the guy in my town got SARS-CoV-2 (ChinaVirus).

I say it was the mail.

1 Like

Of course it is flattened. There is very little question that stopping international travel has reduced the number of new cases that we have had to deal with.

2 Likes

If you can’t read a graph I can’t help you.

Not really…

Why are you acting as if anyone thinks this is the peak?

1 Like

People are comparing current numbers to other diseases like it matters.

Apparently you don’t know what flattening the curve means. It does not mean that there will be fewer cases, it means the cases will occur over a longer time span.

2 Likes

And that relates to my post how?

What graph?

Yes … really.

Meditate on it.

Once again, it lagged it.

Learn to read a graph.

I can’t read a graph unless you post it.

No, explain yourself. What does the incidence of seasonal flu, which is normally smoothly handled over the course of several months, have to do with this situation, where hospitals in heavily impacted areas have gone from 0 to 100 in a week? What’s next week going to look like? Next month? The health care pros are expressing real concern.

But what do YOU think, Sneaky?

It sure is. Carnival Cruise-lines has a standing offer to take on non-coronavirus patients . At this point, POTUS has not opted for that.