Coronavirus Thread Political II

Now micro social distance borders are the number one tool.

I took my son around the complex and there was one person working on their motorcycle.

1 Like

It’s funny. It’s like someone talking about how the QB threw a pass in the first quarter when you ask them what they thought about the game.

Give us a ■■■■■■■ break.

You were among those claiming the travel ban was unnecessary, xenophobic, and fascist.

The evacueess were quarantined and tested before released.

Hell WHO was still recommending against any travel or trade restrictions when we implemented the.

The early measures taken exceeded the recommendations of the experts.

There was no lack of tracking by either state or federal health authorities.

What allowed the virus to get a foothold in the US was the damned WHO and CDC China lying to the world about its transmissibility for weeks.

You were wrong on this from day one and now all you have to offer is mud slinging from the sidelines at a game you aren’t even quaking to comment on.

6 Likes

This is really all you got, isn’t it? :rofl:

He is correct. isolation is the anticorona.

Right. The curve was already flattened with H1N1

Obama took zero action on the pandemic as it over took the country for nearly six months.

2 Likes

A sector I’ve heard only a little bit about are those who got really bad but survived but are permanently effected because of organ damage.

Provide us a quote of the first time you called for a complete travel ban because we must have all missed it.

Meanwhile…

Just a reminder, we have the actual timeline.

https://www.devex.com/news/covid-19-a-timeline-of-the-coronavirus-outbreak-96396

Ditto that. I saw one article that said it causes scarring in the lungs and organ tissues and another that said it doesn’t. Neither looked particularly suspect.

Just the flu?

Tell you what…I’ll take the flu and you can have Coronavirus…deal?

That’s normal behavior for me…but again t comes naturally thou.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Travel bans have had a 100% failure rate so far, across the entire globe.

1 Like

I’m saying that some people aren’t taking it seriously and suggesting that it’s not much worse than the flu… my statement was that if too many people got a serious case of the flu at once it’d be bad… so even if it’s deadliness is overhyped…it’s still a highly contagious virus that can kill a ton of people if it spreads too rapidly.

1 Like

That’s like proving a negative, we can’t know how many cases may have been prevented.

Ummm…not anything more needed. All you guys have is looking at exactly what happened and claiming Trump should have known everything before the experts knew.
And claiming that if he had acted on Wednesday instead of Thursday…

3 Likes

The bolder is the most important part of this whole section.

Bet you don’t know why…

Its also the anti flu, the anti cold, could have been the anti polio. We are going to find out if the cure is worse…

1 Like