Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

It has nothing to do with your principles or mine. It has to do with The Machine.

More whataboutism. This bout of whataboutism seems very serious.

So in other words, he’s not draining the swamp. He’s keeping it filled. Aka-not draining it. Derp.

Yes it does. I’m not sitting here excusing bad behavior. Trump supporters are.

Oh, so you’ve accepted that this is how it is, now? Well that’s weird. Big brother welcomes you to the told.

I’ll continue to stand on principle, thanks.

Hur Hur derp hur derp

He don’t have to President the way you want him to. You lost.

Truth.

What people say when the hypocrisy hits them in the face. ‘You can’t bring up how I defended this ■■■■ when our side did it!!’ Except that’s what y’all do all the time.

This thread is a perfect example. :sunglasses:

And add " Evangelical" for an extra special touch

I don’t think yesterday has sunk in yet. We’re seeing a lot of people frantically doing damage control.

I guess they thought it was over after Barr’s misrepresentation.

3 Likes

:rofl: it wouldn’t have mattered if Mueller’s report said Trump invented justice. You libs would still be going on about impeaching him.

2 Likes

It’s impossible for some people to go from Trump butt-kisser to rational individual.

1 Like

And they’ll be in church for Easter.

3 Likes

well its kinda what easter is all about after all

does not matter what kind of ■■■■■■ sinful, dishonorable, warped things you do on ear. Jesus died so they can get jiggy with a harp in the clouds

Yeah. Whether or not Mueller intentionally set a trap for Barr, it’s looking more and more like Barr ran into the trap at full speed with his “Summary” letter.

Then, yesterday, he treated us all to the spectacle of him trying to get out of the trap by chewing off the wrong leg.

4 Likes

Will you be?

There is lot of truth to this. Thus little hesitant with Barr.

#factsmatter

She’s one up on Democrats at least she admits she lied.

She’s back to lying again.

Anyone surprised?

Both sides keep having your pipe dreams, it hasn’t happened yet and it’s not going to this time. It’s just the flavor of the day, nothing more nothing less, both parties have entered the pathetic realm of the Twilight Zone.