Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

https://mobile.twitter.com/DoreyScheimer/status/1118913989533163520

Proves what we all knew. So much for her “we use the best facts we have at the time” defense.

1 Like

Oldie but a goldie, when she was asked about her legacy:

“I hope that it will be that I showed up every day and I did the very best job that I could to put forward the president’s message,” as well as “to do the best job that I could to answer questions,” Sanders said.

“To be transparent and honest throughout that process and do everything I could to make America a little better that day than it was the day before,” she continued.

Sanders said earlier this year that it “bothers” her that people think she misleads the media.

Sanders told The New York Times in May that she tries to deliver the “best and most accurate information at the time that I can” and feels a responsibility to be truthful in her role as chief White House spokeswoman.

“One of the few things you have are your integrity and reputation,” Sanders, who was once fact-checked live by CNN during a press briefing, said in the interview.

“There’s a difference between misspeaking or not knowing something than maliciously lying," she added.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/420961-sarah-sanders-she-hopes-people-remember-her-as-being

She destroyed her own legacy by lying to us on behalf of Donald Trump. While getting paid by us.

Devastating. If only the press didn’t collectively lie 1,000,000 worse then someone might care.

They should kick her out of a restaurant.

Seriously though. I thought it has been reported several different times for more than a year now, that she was resigning. She’s still there??

3 Likes

“But whatabout…”

2 Likes

She has to go.
She is morally bankrupt and her credibility is on “E”.

1 Like

This woman equated lying to being a slip of the tongue. LOL!
Come the hell on…really???

1 Like

She is one giant burr under the saddle of the DNC and media cabal.

I absolutely adore her.

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The entire Trump Administration is a bunch of liars.

It was really hard to predict that though since they elected a con man and crook.

1 Like

Don’t forget likely two term President and political outsider…

:ghost:

1 Like

and crook.

but it won’t matter. if Trump were to somehow survive and win a second term the House would then impeach him. by then they have this report, the 14 other criminal proceedings and the investigations into Trump money.

he done.

President and top 2020 candidate.

Cry all you want…We will enjoy being President without the Mueller stigmata being caressed every hour by the media.

It DID make Trump stronger…bad move DNC-ophites.

:woman_teacher:t3:

Let’ apply our high moral standards equally to all and remove ALL liars from politics, at the voting box. Damn…I can’t wait to see this plan come to fruition. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello…is there anybody left?

1 Like

The DNC has the lousiest liars…

They can’t even fake accuse lying well.

:woman_teacher:t3:

Well…you posted a look-a-like of their great teacher.

1 Like

Bless your heart if you think the Mueller report siting Trump’s illegal and unethical actions is going away. His presidency is forever tainted by that.

1 Like

I feel blessy all over.

The Mueller innuendo file can do whatever its little heart desires.

Have CNN keep running it and watch all the D candidates follow the Berne to FOX.

:laughing:

…and you should my friend. It’s Good Friday.

1 Like

Don’t worry. Knowing it bothers Trump is a gift. :slight_smile:

1 Like

dude. you’re in massive denial.

give it a few months.