Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

President I’m ■■■■■■■

Probably the one true thing he’s ever said.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1119203472916848640?s=21

This woman is both shameless and pathetic. Once she leaves this administration, she will never work at a respectable job again.

2 Likes

LOL…Because 2.5 YEARS wasn’t enough time to smear Trump.

Okey Dokey…

:laughing:

2 Likes

Yea, she’s a nasty woman.

No Collusion.

Witch Hunt.

Fake Media.

Border Crisis.

Better Trade Deals…

:woman_teacher:t3:

That is quicker on her rhetorical feet than the ten best D spokespeople.

:mega:

President I’m ■■■■■■ is out of luck as people can read this report themselves and see how crazy, out of control, and corrupt this depraved idiot really is.

1 Like

I would suggest enjoying your read on a crowded beach full of amnesty pending non-citzens with very loud companions on a steamy 98 degree day with no wind.

ENJOY!!

:cricket:

President I’m ■■■■■■ a hot mess this morning, spewing his inner crazy on Twitter this morning. I hope people enjoy waking up to Good Friday with his vulgarity this morning.

2 Likes

Again, you (and a bunch of other folks to be fair) are in massive denial. It’s probably because Republican media has said one thing for all these years, followed by Barr’s misrepresentations of the report, and you’re in shock from what was actually in it.

Just take a couple months and a lot of deep breaths. The ■■■■■■■■■ is actually about to start.

So what?

She’s as much an embarrassment as trump. The one time she had to tell the truth because she was under oath she admits she’s a liar scamming the public. What a disgrace.

1 Like

His tweets sound fishy every day. Extra fishy for the non meat eaters on Good Friday.

5th avenue syndrome…

1 Like

Conspiring.

36 indictments, 4 trump administration dudes going to jail

Yes, trump is the biggest donor of fake news

There is no border crisis

We’re in a stupid unneeded trade war

“Stigmata”? I don’t think you know what that word means.

2 Likes

McDonalds is always hiring. That’s as respectable as she can expect.

They were expecting it to be over and didn’t realize it’s only beginning…

1 Like

Sad
lol lol lol lol

So the people who think Obama was a liar have no problem with the constant and blatant lies of the Trump admin? Why am I not surprised.

3 Likes