How's that Trump impeachment hearing going?

Well that’s not true at all.

1 Like

I know.

But never can I see so many pure, pristine, unadulterated examples as you and others provide here.

Better role models for the next generation of Real Manly Men there will never be.

I think Trump whining about how picked on he is…I think Real Manly Man, I tell you.

I think of you running to the mods over every imagined slight…and Real Man just pops into my head.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe if you think back abut 4 or 5 maybe 6 years ago I started a thread about how repugs were being prey upon. Libs expect them to conduct themselves in certain manor only so they…meaning libs can exploit em.

Seem to me that was long before Trump even announced his candidacy.

So save your empty insults for someone that gives a damn.

Again…no offense.

1 Like

Damn straight Jay…I’m holding forum libs to same standard that you demand of me…you have problem wit that?

I posted my rap sheet for all to see. Have you?

We have a search function.

I’m sorry you are unable to back your continued accusations against me.

Hur Whirr

I’ve been mis-spelling “hur”.

I want to be cool too. Derp. Hur.

Deflecting to everyone else does it isnt a good excuse for your pen actions…

Have some pride…take responsibility for your words…otherwise they are just hollow words.

Again…you expect me to set example that yourselves and other libs refuse to hold.

1 Like

I expect you to hold yourself to an example for yourself…I dont care about your excuses conan. That’s all you ever have anymore…they do it…

I mean besides the joke you think liberals started this is amusing. It’s a natural human reaction…

Or should we point out to when you folks would go after Hillary’s ankles…? Or Chelsea?

I havent even got to trump yet…

You have no ground to stand on…

I don’t need to do anything Plasma…and you sure as hell don’t hold the moral high ground here.

1 Like

Again twisting it back to me… I know this game conan…removing the focus from you and your actions.

It’s amazing you still try this ■■■■ on me like you think it’s going to work one of these days

Let me know when you feel like taking responsibility for your actions and not excusing it because libs…maybe I’ll take you seriously again.

Once again you’re demands of me is something that you yourself refuse to do.

typical lib fashion…

More excuses…and I’m bored now…

Good…

Yeah I know…repeat repeat repeat till they move on…this way you dont have to deal with the issue

I must have really gotten under your skin…because you’re unable to move on.

Sad.

But for sake of human decency…I’ll give you the last word.

And just in case you don’t know what word decency is. Here is definition from merriam-webster.com.

Definition of decency

1a : the quality or state of being decent : propriety

b : conformity to standards of taste, propriety, or quality

2 : standard of propriety —usually used in plural

3 decencies plural : conditions or services considered essential for a proper standard of living

4 : literary decorum

Last word huh…hmmmm…alright…do I go after my dream car while I have the chance or do I go practical because of my family?

That’s not what I asked for. try again.

:rofl: have a nice night.

It is exactly what you asked for.