Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

She is a fat sack of garbage.

Pretty much what we can expect from this administration.

2 Likes

They interviewed all the FBI agents to know exactly who may or may not have said something?

ALL Politicians lie and so do those who work for them it’s not anything new, and fools gold thinking there will be consequences for it.

Sure. That’s why the lying piece of garbage choose to continue to lie her fat ass off.

This forum tonight. lol

poo

4 Likes

Packs of people Trump would grab…

You all should be embarrassed.

Do you actually believe that? For two years its been Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown and moving it right before he kicks it, yet Charlie Brown keeps trying to kick it over and over. Both parties keep putting lipstick on the pig.

They don’t have to interview all of the FBI agents. Sarah saved them the trouble.

“Sanders acknowledged to investigators that her comments were not founded on anything.”

If Sarah herself says that the claim was not founded on anything it doesn’t really matter if there is an FBI agent out there somewhere who disapproved of Comey. Even if that person exists, he or she is not the foundation of her claim. By her own admission, her claim was not founded on anything.

2 Likes

Conan told me earlier today that Sara may have lied to the FBI to protect the FBI agents who had said that about Comey, so ultimately she told the truth.

Thought that was a super hot take. That may be what we have here too.

You wouldn’t take one for the team…or are you going to rat your friends out…people that confide in you?

There is an important difference between lies and spin.

It’s laughable to think that Sarah Swamp Born and Bred has rank and file FBI “friends”. She’s the elite of the elite. She yells at people like you if the trim is slightly off color.

4 Likes

I guess dad never read her the passage that say God hates a false tongue or the one how they burn.

Sara was “friends” with FBI field agents? (that’s a good chuckle) And these agents confided in her? And after they confided in her, she decided to lie to the FBI about them, under oath, to protect them from embarrassment?

Again, HOT TAKE

4 Likes

It’s fascinating. I want to understand where these ideas comes from.

1 Like

She doesn’t have to “take one for the team.” She could be honest with Mueller and also protect those that confided in her, by saying, “I had several people confide in me their disgust for Comey. I want to spare them retribution. I will provide text messages and emails to you that have been scrubbed of personally identifiable information.”

…but that is not what she said. When testifying (under oath?) to the FBI she said that her comments to the press were not based on anything. She admitted that she lied to the press.

If you lie about a lie, are you telling the truth?

Man when this was obama and you can keep your doctor you folks sure held his feet to the fire…but here…she directly lies to your face and nothing…just excuses…

Why am i taking anyone serious? Oh im not.

Note to self…do not confined anything to Zander.

Conan, why is it so hard for you to say what she did was wrong and she shouodn’t have done it?