Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

It goes against saying anything bad about King Trump and his merry band of liars.

I didnt lose. I voted for neither.

The constant flailing to excuse the Trump admin of their trespasses is amazing to watch, though.

You’d have to show how I defended such bad behavior from D admins for this point to be valid. That won’t be possible.

The problem here is assumption from Trump supporters that if your call out Trump on something, then why did you support Obama/Hillary doing it!

I didn’t.

So stop the damned deflections, whataboutism, and for once take responsibility for the bad behavior your guy engages in.

1 Like

“Do not confide in people who are willing to tell the truth when legally required to do so.”

Understanding you voted for neither but one was going to win, would you rather have Clinton or Trump.

Why not?

If he told investigators anything about what you said, he already replied he would scrub out any way of linking what you said to you.

He said he’d PROTECT you…without also perjuring himself.

Your take on what Sanders did was really ridiculously highly unlikely on so many levels.

You know you’re just practicing your own spin instead of just admitting she lied about it…like she admitted she lied.

Do you really not see the levels to which you double and triple down on ridiculously highly unlikely notions?

For no real good reason to boot?

2 Likes

Neither.

I think both were abysmal picks. I’ve been very consistent on that.

If Hillary were present, no doubt there would have been things I’d be complaining about just like I did when Obama was president.

But Trump is president. And I’m sitting here watching his supporters excuse his admin for some of the very things that they didn’t like about Obama that Trump was supposed be be better about and change. He was supposed to be different.

His supporters believed it, but the appalling part is their continued support of him despite him just acting like and becoming another typical politician.

I thought we were tired of that, and instead of holding Trump accountable, his supporters just gobble it up. They never wanted change in Washington. They just want R.

1 Like

I understand neither, but one of them was going to win. Which one would you rather have?

Neither, and the answer isn’t going to change.

I supported neither, and I think neither were fit for office.

I stopped putting my name by the lesser of two evils over a decade ago. I’m looking long term. Maybe I won’t be alive when change happens, but sometimes we have to look beyond the tips of our own noses.

We have a choice, but change takes time.

I’m not asking you who you supported.

Yet I still answered your question.

I wouldn’t want one over the other. I don’t think Hillary would have been a good president, and I don’t think Trump is a good president.

No, you didn’t but now you sort of have.

That’s easy.

I would have rather had Hillary (although I voted for neither) because she would have had a GOP Congress keeping her in check from her more base instincts and we wouldn’t have a Supreme Court in danger of being packed with right wing reactionaries.

Plus regardless of the fun made of her competence, she is way more competent for the job than is Donald Trump. It’s not even close.

1 Like

I did:

Thanks Jay. We wouldn’t have congress checking her now though, would we?

Much better to have the SCOTUS packed with left-wing reactionaries? Trump’s picks don’t seem to be “right-wing” at all. Kavanaugh is voting lock step with Roberts. Goresuch is not any more right-wing than Scalia. Are you being objective?

I disagree about Hildawg being more competent, she would no doubt be more conventional. But it’s subjective and we can disagree on a counterfactual or two. She is no smarter than Trump, she’s not an intelligent person at all.

I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that neither of Trump’s two picks are going to always find the way Rs expect them to, and they’ll be excoriated by Rs for it.

I suspect they will some, if not much of the time, but not 100%. These days, if you aren’t 100% in lock step, RINO/traitor/etc.

1 Like

She had a GOP Senate. You think she’d be getting left-wing reactionaries onto SCOTUS?

And we have a Dem House now because Trump is President. It may not have happened with Hillary as President…AND the Senate is still GOP.

1 Like

For now.

Did Obama have a dem house? These things tend to happen no matter who it is.

Worth repeating.

1 Like

Shouldn’t Sanders go to jail for lying to the Special Counsel? We know that many FBI agents confided in her, but she told the SCO that her statements were unfounded. Since when is lying under oath acceptable?

1 Like