Pro Palestine Protests

For gods sakes. Nothing in there remotely means the whole city. It takes a real hardcore lib to think they meant the whole city. If if someone starts a fire in your house and fire department puts it out do you say “they tried burning down my house” or they started a small fire no big deal?

2 Likes

Yea sure

1 Like

I know the temptation to explain it away. It makes it easier. It feeds into the need to defend. But the issue is perception. It’s not a conservative thing mind you. It a human thing.

Oh and just so you know i never said whole city.

1 Like

Back tracking now.

Yea sure you didn’t mean whole city.

I was talking about perspective. :man_facepalming:

You want to tell me that those people didn’t mean whole city but i actually meant whole city while using the same exact language. Okie dokie. That’s the point. Perspective and perception

The point all along has been about how much of the cities people actually thought burned down. Even calling it significant. It wasn’t significant. It wasn’t even massive. It was isolated to small areas of the cities. That doesn’t change the expense of the damage or the number of casualties or the amount of people who lost their livelihoods

Nice try no you were not.

I asked for a link and you provided crap. You didn’t start with hyperbole until you knew you were busted.

3 Likes

Ok you know better the point i was trying to make

Enjoy the internet points.

I never said it was hyperbole. I agreed with the premise. The rhetorical hyperbole was someone else

I said it was about perception

But anyway like i said. :blush:

actually, the media tried to hype it down. “Fiery but mostly peaceful”

2 Likes

Oh really? What do you call it when a city block of buildings burn?

1 Like

Not significant with regards to the city. In a city of hundreds of blocks. The fires were significant in and of themselves.

He calls it hyperbole

1 Like

Quit playing the semantics game. We can argue all day over whether the destruction was significant or not and never get anywhere. The point is, billions of dollars of damage was done during those riots. If that much damage was done by natural disasters you would be calling it significant and you know it.

3 Likes

In some cases with the owner of the shop inside.

The rioters should have been shot.

3 Likes

Yes, but not anymore stupid than “not significant.”

C’mon man. People don’t burn down businesses because they are closed. BLM wasn’t rampaging because Trump (or rather Fauci) told them to wear Covid masks.

And if people were confined to their homes, who did the rioting? The homeless?

You’re getting more ridiculous with every post. :smirk:

3 Likes

Just stop. Significant has no specific meaning. You are saying the burned out buildings are insignificant compared to the entire city, while those businesses might have comprised a significant part of the core of the business district. It’s simply not you place to say that destruction was not significant.

1 Like

Seems to me that Israel did not start this. What you want is for Iseral to just stand there and watch Hamas with the support of the majority of Palestinians kill their women and child and do nothing. Seems to me that Hamas and every Palestinian who supports them are the war criminals. Common sense says that you don’t support the attackers you support those who were attacked.

1 Like

Jan 6. Worse than 911. Worse than pearl harbor. According to the democrats. While the summer of love was just one big party where no one was harmed.

2 Likes

Jan 6. According to democrat leaders worse than Pearl Habor. Worse than 911. And you all ate it up and believed every word.

2 Likes

okay and. does that give them a right to kill non combatants.

Allan