Powell argues "no reasonable person" would believe her lies

81.2+ million is more believable since that was Biden’s official vote total.

Any predictions on how things will turn out for Mike Lindell?

Better get those autographed pillows from him while you can.

I hate to tell you this man, but the Kraken is a sea monster from Scandinavian folklore. It’s not real.

:joy_cat:

So you’re deciding to double down.

Either that or you are calling the thousands upon thousands of Trump supporters that believed Powell’s claims were fact, as well as those right wing media outlets that pushed her claims as fact, were all unreasonable people?

Either way isn’t a good look.

2 Likes

Most Republicans still think it is and very much did so at the time. In fact one Sean Hannity was an enthusiastic promoter of the conspiracy theories Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani pushed for months.

“For more than two months—from election day till well after the bloody sacking of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6—Powell and Giuliani peddled mind-bending voting-machine-fraud accusations on such platforms as Fox, the One America News Network (OANN), Newsmax Media, “The Rush Limbaugh Show,” Steve Bannon’s “War Room” broadcast, the Washington Examiner, The Epoch Times, the American Thinker, and many more.”

2 Likes

He drank the kool-aid made Trump his hero. Nothing much more has to be said. He says that he welcomes discovery. And if he tries to offer up the skewed data that he presented in his video he will get his ass handed to him. In situations like this I think about the book title, “Everything Trump Touches Dies”.

1 Like

I give up.

of course you do.

1 Like

You seemed to be supportive of The Kraken last year…

Was the Kraken a large, widespread belief from the Presidentc to his legal team to all of right wing media, or was it just some weird thing nobody ever believed in?

I can’t find a link to the actual court filing. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Sure was.

I haven’t read it yet, but I believe this is the document you are looking for.

Yes. Thanks.

Lawyers for Sidney Powell, who helped lead pro-Trump post-election conspiracy theorizing, now say “no reasonable person would conclude that [Powell’s] statements were truly statements of fact.”

I imagine there are some hurt feelings around here.

Just because you believe something doesn’t make it true. Otherwise I’d have the winning numbers every time I buy a Powerball ticket.

And, yes, we do think it’s quite funny. And sad at the same time.

A county in Ohio and the state of Louisiana refused to purchase Dominion voting systems. Maybe more good news to come out of the 2020 election debacle.

Before or after the election?

If before, irrelevant.

If after, you have just shown that Powell’s actions may have contributed to economic harm because of her unfounded claims.

Good show.

WW

1 Like

I’m not worried.