Ok dems. Time to stop whining and get moving

No, I need an Amendment to repeal the 17th and limit terms.

That’s bull. They have enough votes, plus Pence to pass pretty much anything the want. You voted for these R’s to represent you - it’s your fault that those you voted for can’t accomplish anything except tax cuts for the wealthy and their corporate masters. Maybe the problem is you.

1 Like

Remove the obstacle, not the Senate…but doesn’t not change the fact that right now, at this moment in time GOP controls both houses

I didn’t vote for a single one of them. Not one. Nor will I.

No one “controls” the Senate. I’m not going to argue that republicans don’t suck. They’ve done absolutely nothing.

No you don’t. Vote them out. That is what it is there for.

I like both my Senators and I don’t feel they are useless at all.

Lot of copping out going on.

Then you are not a good advocate for change in who runs for Senate from your state. Or run yourself if you want to initiate change.

Confirmed Pruitt, sessions, Carson, price, Devo’s and the rest of the merry band of grifters, stopped a SCOTUS nominee from being debated, gave cover for the past year and half to innept, corrupt and disfunctional white house. It’s not they did nothing it’s they actively supported this entire endeavor. They are complicit.

1 Like

No Dem is saying they are a Trump supporter to get elected.

They may be acting “conservative”…which is not the same thing as supporting Trump.

. . .one thing. They control the agenda. They control the committees. They control what bills make it to the floor. They control access to the floor. They control the timing of the votes. They control the judicial nominations. They control the appointments. I can go on.

1 Like

That’s what the Senate was designed for. What you want is the British Parliament.

You may not need to wait long. The Cruz bill looks pretty good.

It should…it’s what the Obama Administration was doing when they were handling the situation in 2014-15…

Trump has already taken shots at it.

They do control both. So what’s your point? The DNC and GOP share nearly the same agenda. They just won’t say it out loud. If the conservatives ever got control of the GOP, then things might actually change.

So? He may ask for some small changes but it still beats the hell out of the Ryan bill. I think the President supports more immigration judges and end to catch and release. The Cruz bill offers both. And remember, 2/3rds of Americans are in favor of reduced immigration.

Ah…the No True Scotsman Fallacy rears its ugly head once again.

If ONLY conservatives EVER got control of the government, what they propose would work.

Too bad we’ve NEVER had true conservatives in power.

Don’t you ever get tired of being sucked in by that yarn?

1 Like

Its way too moderate for Trump. It ain’t going nowhere unless Trump smiles upon it.

Think about it this way. Do the democrats need a special safe space just for liberals? No of course they don’t. The entire party is a liberal cesspool. But conservatives in the GOP have a special club that’s called The Freedom Caucus. If the GOP was made up of conservatives, conservatives would not need a safe space within the GOP.

Don’t you ever get tired of not recognizing reality?