Illegal immigration and Kids

Huh? 10 char

So you don’t know either?

Dems won’t allow it to pass?

Filibuster

I’ve been told very clearly the republicans can do whatever they want.

Must have missed that conversation. Some things they can do- others they cannot without democrat support.

This is a pretty clear run down what is happening right now Schemer ain’t going to capitulate to any GOP demands. He’s going to sit and watch the GOP squirm until they either agree to the clean Feinstein bill, or accept their fate in the hands of voters. Glad to see he’s not putting up with ■■■■■■■■■ Trump could end this whole charade with one phone call.

The dumbocrats and all possbile leftards in the west misuse the immigration for their own purposes. The tool is called “the pity ploy”. They did the same in Europe, especially 2015 as the insane Merkel opened the borders and invited the entire middle east to Europe

Nah- this is pretty simple- don’t take babies from breastfeeding moms. Don’t remove small children from their parent’s custody.

We can debate immigration policy after that. But first lets stop acting like a tinpot dictatorship. Then we can talk.

I stand corrected.

See how easy it is to admit when one is wrong?

Still shouldn’t be a problem as long as the R’s write a bill that Democrats can support. Should be a no brainer for them to do that, but they will probably screw it up because they are terrified of the Trumplican base.

Pretty much anything that the GOP asks for on the backs of absuing children is a non-starter. Look Trump can stop this with a stroke of a pen. End family separations- and then we can move on to debating immigration.

But surely its the pity ploy, nothing else. You hypocrites dont care about Christians butchered in Nigeria or in the Middle east, kids being isolated on the run and dying by starvation and having no water to drink, but care only about every possible illegal who arrived to our borders. So, pls spare me your hypocritical drivel about “immigration”

Are they separated from their parents since Trump or it was already usually long before him? :roll_eyes:

Dude- it ain’t just “the libz!!!” Its conservative evangelical groups. Its Laura Bush and Melania Trump. Its a wide swath of corporate CEOs. Its by far most of the country.

Because this is the U.S. and we don’t do that ■■■■ here.

Next!

Families who came here seeking asylum? Splitting them up? No we’ve never done that before.

Yes! They are the victims of your left extremist narrative, in that case the pity ploy

well, I can remember that the pics with the kids in cages were from 2014
Hypocrites like you used it to put pressure on Trump

Whatever you say man. Most all of the country except for a few extremists want to take nursing babies from their moms whoa re seeking asylum to secure the border.

Don’t feed the troll my friend. :wink: