Illegal immigration and Kids

only in your dreams! you babble here any wishful thinking, using the quotes of some Rinos and Laura Bush to justify your lies

Ah ok…thanks.

1 Like

Whatever that liberals from DNC troll plant claim, the fact is, they try to build a momentum with that issue. Just ask yourself in which way helps America that what they are doing and stop to take seriously their phony narrative. Keep in mind that 2 words : PITY PLOY !
Laura Bush is a victim, and other Republicans who have to do what that filthy left extremists want. That traitors back the interests of illegals, of criminals, of everyone else, but not Americans.

Obama administration’s use of ATEP was not intended to break-up families–**that was an occasionally expected side effect**

:roll_eyes:

So, in other words, we’re going to deter but really didn’t mean it. Versus, we are going to deter and hold no punches, here are the consequences. Take it or leave it.

If they need D votes to pass something they have two choices. Make it a bill D’s will support or fail at accomplishing any legislation on this issue at all.

They are in the driver’s seat.

Of course, Trump can stop it but he’s too stupid to do that. He thinks this is a winning issue for him.

Pretty much the only thing the gems will accept at this point is a literal bill banning the separation of families- full stop no riders.

The GOP is still trying to pull the rabbit out of the hat by creating some sort of bill that will force moderate gems to capitulate. But anything remotely moderate Trump scoffs at- effectively scuttling that GOP strategy.

Dems not gems. Man where is that edit function? Or at least a delete function so I can try again?

What exactly is a Trumplican?

LOSE your kid??

So no one at ProPubelica had a ■■■■■■■ cell phone?

Audio only. Isn’t that convenient.

That’s such a disconnected answer it’s ridiculous.

That audio has gone viral. Nothing you say about it makes a bit of difference. I do hope it makes a few people in here pissed. It did me.

For the delete function, click the three dots next to the Reply arrow. A trash can will pop up. Hit it and the post will turn pink. It’s gone.

1 Like

A misdemeanor can get you a year in jail.

Google is your friend.

1 Like

Seems pretty cruel if true. Then again, actions have consequences. No one promised this mom a rose garden. Hopefully, stories like this get through and immigrants make a better decision for themselves and their families. Like, perhaps they ought to stay where they are and make their country a better place from the inside.

2014 a Syrian kid drowned as his father took him on a “refugee” boat and has keeled over. The leftists yelled the entire summer about that incident, putting pressure on European governments, to take as many “refugees” as possible. At the same time hundreds of Yazidi kids died of thirst and starvation, being isolated by ISIS on Mount Sinjar and other Christians and Yazidi have been butchered somewehre else in Syria and Iraq. A cartoon emerged in that summer, which exemplify the hypocrisy of the left and their affiliated media
syrian-kurd-boy-killed-by-usa-war-of-terror-2

The Obama administration did not separate those kids from their families. They were Unaccompanied Minors.

I say roll with it… take it to November… LMAO…

Yup. The manipulation factor for the emotionally driven who can’t put A+B=C together annoyed me as well.

For all those law and order types, the MAXIMUM penalty for first time illegal entry is six months… 91% of those being charged right now are first time offenders…