Obama worst president since WWII

way to lay that race card down like a draw 4 in Uno

at least you dont think trump is the best president ever.

There is hope for you yet.

Allan

Uhoh. I may have to rethink my position. :wink:

Why do you keep spinning what I’ve stated? Could it be because it doesn’t match your lopsided view? One more time…are you listening…I agree with the IGs investigation and believe it was thorough. Did you catch that? Are you listening? Can you hear me now? Have you got your ears on…come on? What I don’t agree with is the conclusion that politics didn’t affect the outcome.

Some are just consumed by hatred. I feel sorry for them.

What is it exactly that you “agree” with?

No, that honor goes to Johnson. Outside of signing the civil rights act he was an atrocious piece of garbage.

Trump, Nixon, Obama, and Bush Jr. are next, in no particular order.

Nixon - Basically tried to become a dictator. Had no respect for the institutions of the United States
Trump - Human filth of the lowest order. Has some decent positions but his personality ruins any of it.
Obama - Ambitious but fundamentally flawed as a president. Aimed too far left to achieve any long term goals.
Bush - Decent human being who sunk his presidency by listening to the wrong people all of the time.

So you agree that the investigation was warranted, and you believe it was thorough - but you don’t agree with the conclusions they came to.

That sounds a lot like “I didn’t get the answer I wanted, so now I’m upset”.

1 Like

I’m still under the ole guise that one plus one = two and the facts exposed did not equal the conclusion IMO.

According to you.

What facts are you referring to?

What evidence do you have that the conclusions of the report were, in your opinion, unsupported?

No rationale minds believe he’s going to be impeached. Unless some, as of yet unforeseen, turn in the Russia collusion investigation case happens.

Then answer me just one question? Hillary’s IT guy got immunity after he bleach bit and destroyed her devices that were under a Congressional subpoena. What did the investigators get in return?

Testimony.

That’s how the game works.

These two statements do not reconcile, and is the whole point here. You can claim you agree with the investigation, claim it was thorough, etc. But by selectively choosing not to accept the CONCLUSIONS of the investigation, because they do not meet your conspiracy theory beliefs, you therefore believe it is a dishonest investigation. Your predetermined outcome was not agreed to, therefore it was wrong. Not that you were wrong. That it, and everyone else is wrong.

I’m sure if Mueller comes out and clears Trump, and if there are people who just cannot believe the conclusions of that investigation, and demand more investigations of him, you will properly chastise those people. The same as is being done to you.

1 Like

All of your posts calling her Moochelle Obama heart this post. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nope…you didn’t listen. Ok, there’s no use blabbering back and forth on this. I understand that you’re choosing to not understand.

Your own words man.

From this thread…

You don’t agree with the conclusions of the IG report because they do not comport with your conspiracy theory. It is plain and simple and actually very, very easy for all of us here to understand. And it was predicted by many of us before the IG report came out that this is what you would do even.

1 Like

Obama certainly is one of the most corrupt.

Those goal post must be getting heavy.

How many in his adnim. were convicted while he was in office?