Obama worst president since WWII

Yes. The shah was hated by many many Iranians as far back as can remember.

It was carters willingness to give the shah shelter in the us.

The Iranians back home wanted blood.

Allan

Yeah. That’s what this thread is predicated on. Popularity.

Carter basically was elected because of the Ford backlash from pardoning Nixon. If Ford would not have pardoned Nixon, he would have been re-elected (ok, elected if you want to be technical).

Carter could not manage everything that was going on at the time, from OPEC, to inflation, to Iran, it was a lot. And he just couldn’t deal with it all.

You need to factor in what the CEC has touted. That’s all some know, is what they’ve learned from CEC’s revisionist history.

Carter - Destroyed everything. Worst president ever.
Reagan - “Ronaldus Maximus” is all you need to know from the CEC.
Bush Sr. - Overlooked because he’s a one-term president.
Clinton - Cheated on wife? Disgusting. Disgraceful. Caused 9-11, recession.
Bush Jr. - WAS a great president, but now that he has made some no-so-friendly comments about Trump, is a disastrous RINO.
Obama - Destroyed everything. Worst president ever.
Trump - His golden touch has cured everything from a recession to AIDS to nuclear threats. Has Rush started calling his “Donaldus Maximus” yet?

2 Likes

IMPEACH…45!!!

No coincidence that the two ‘worst’ Presidents were the two most fully at the mercy of 24 hour, partisan ‘news’ networks and radio. Additionally, every idiot has a forum, like this one, to air his/her, unvetted, unedited, unsourced opinions. Finally, how many of the posters here know a thing about Truman or Eisenhour? Very few, I would reckon.

Poll is invalid.

I’m glad you finally see the light on this dangerous president, but I don’t think there is enough yet to impeach him. Perhaps when Mueller’s findings come out.

….and if Mueller’s findings find nothing, will you then board the Trump train?

You are correct. That has yet to be seen. It’s merely my opinion but the trajectory seems to be that way. His crazy trade war talk has already erased all the stock market gains for the entire year and could well send it into a bear market…sealing his fate and the the Republicans in five months.

No, but I don’t think impeachment is warrented.

Yeah you wish! :roll_eyes: Reagan got he most votes for Best President and I’d place a Vegas bet that Trump just might be right up there with him in future voting. Just my hunch! :smirk:

I would probably put Carter and Obama in a tie for worst. I would put Reagan 1st and Trump 2nd.

Perhaps people should do what you have done with the IG report, and declare it a dishonest investigation and that the truth is still out there? Since their preconceived biases were not confirmed?

1 Like

Trump supporters are that delusional, yes. But no, I don’t think Trump will age well. His solid, solid base will never falter, but Trump is not the hill most people will choose to die on.

The Haters will rage on. Nothing is going to disturb their hate.

Vote for the President who increased debt and signed amnesty! Yay! Traded arms for hostages! Even more yay!

Mega dittos!

This why you think Obama was the worst. Pure hatred.

1 Like

Horrible alinsky style policies make Obama the worst.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: