Obama worst president since WWII

Then answer me just one question? Hillary’s IT guy got immunity after he bleach bit and destroyed her devices that were under a Congressional subpoena. What did the investigators get in return?

Testimony.

That’s how the game works.

These two statements do not reconcile, and is the whole point here. You can claim you agree with the investigation, claim it was thorough, etc. But by selectively choosing not to accept the CONCLUSIONS of the investigation, because they do not meet your conspiracy theory beliefs, you therefore believe it is a dishonest investigation. Your predetermined outcome was not agreed to, therefore it was wrong. Not that you were wrong. That it, and everyone else is wrong.

I’m sure if Mueller comes out and clears Trump, and if there are people who just cannot believe the conclusions of that investigation, and demand more investigations of him, you will properly chastise those people. The same as is being done to you.

1 Like

All of your posts calling her Moochelle Obama heart this post. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nope…you didn’t listen. Ok, there’s no use blabbering back and forth on this. I understand that you’re choosing to not understand.

Your own words man.

From this thread…

You don’t agree with the conclusions of the IG report because they do not comport with your conspiracy theory. It is plain and simple and actually very, very easy for all of us here to understand. And it was predicted by many of us before the IG report came out that this is what you would do even.

1 Like

Obama certainly is one of the most corrupt.

Those goal post must be getting heavy.

How many in his adnim. were convicted while he was in office?

It’s like this, the lack of corruption cases against the Obama admin proves how corrupt they were, but the ■■■■ ton of cases against people in the Trump admin proves how they’re not corrupt.

Liberals go to card was if a person doesn’t like Obama then they are a rascist. I do thank Obama for at least two things. One giving us a huge win in the house and Senate, as well as a majority of governors being Republican. Second the NRA saw a nice incline in membership.

And of course all the convictions against the Reagan and Bush ll don’t count. Why, well just because they don’t. :wink:

And that is the biggest scandal of all. The corrupt Obama DOJ had zero indictments, let alone convictions for the most corrupt administration in history.

too bad what you said was complete ■■■■■■■■ also since the Republicans control both houses and the presidency… how many laws have they passed that benefited america?

Your question is laughable. What you are really asking is how many liberal laws were passed by the GOP controlled House, Senate and Executive branch. Thankfully the answer is none.

Looks like Tommy had your number before you had time to think.

so you deflect then answer a question with a question… America voted and the Republicans won… it is their job to govern moving forward. what laws have they passed to benefit america?

Plenty … you’re my muse. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tax cuts for one. Securing our borders. Welfare reform should be coming soon. Just to name a couple. MAGA
The only real achievement Obama will go down for us being the first black president. Oh and getting the peace prize for doing nothing.

Whoever actually called you a racist? Not a Fox News host, not a Republican politician, but you?

wait congress passed a welfare reform law… do you have a link to that? again why are you laying down the race card? which law did congress pass on securing the border? how are we as a nation going to pay for the tax cuts for the rich that congress passed?