New Dog Whistle: Trump vs Cummings

Michelle was 5 when the moon landing happened I doubt she really cared, and why do you care so much about what she has been personal proud of her country for

have you for your whole life been undoubtedly proud of America there wasn’t a single moment that you were distrustful of its actions.

and I think people need a lecture because in the era of Trump, people seem to think criticism of America history or American government means you hate your country.

You can’t possibly imagine how little I care what you think about my country.

4 Likes

I don’t care, your opinion of me will not defer me from posting here or replaying to you.

1 Like

But you may need a lecture on human beings. Statements and meanings. Months ago we talked about the whole “blood and soil” thing that unfortunately still exists. Reasonable discussion, but some of it may make you seem other than I hope you are.

I vaguely remember. Like what?

This one

No, this one.

"You’re most welcome.

I can be sympathetic to all believers. Until they piss me off. :wink:

I acknowledge their feelings, they are not 100% wrong as history shows us. I don’t share their feelings, but I get it."

I have trouble quoting things on my phone. But that post still kinda bothers me. A discussion for another time maybe, but some people I know would latch onto part of that, and in their eyes that’s all you’d ever be. Does that help explain what I mean?

Yeah, same thread. So?

No, it doesn’t.

That the “blood and soil” crowd isn’t 100 percent wrong. That you get them. So people who know about the history and understand the meaning behind “blood and soil” may react badly to that.

A very ungrateful five year old.

They’re confused.
They can’t decide whether Trump is a racist, a bigot or a dog trainer.
I don’t think their talking points have been properly distributed.

Trump is a racist, has been since the 70’s.

I see. Which race is he opposed to?
Is he also a dog trainer?

Blacks mostly since he openly call them genetically lazy and refuses to rent property to them.

Can you provide a quote of Trump saying that?

Here you go.

That is absolute truth.

Cool. Another poster who doesn’t understand analogy.