New Dog Whistle: Trump vs Cummings

So the president has decided to go after another congressman. Cause…

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1155073964634517505

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1155073965880172544

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1155076476930338816

Rat and rodent infested. Filthy. What theme is he going for?

I would give Trump a pass given that I hate Baltimore as well, but it is curious that he reserves these type of remarks for minorities.

All his words. These are the words he knows describe his heart and soul. He has to throw the ugly at other people. Sad that the president of the United States has to spend his day spewing garbage at Americans.

7 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/01/22/mayor-london-breed-defends-sf-trump-tweet-government-shutdown/amp/

Pelosi is white.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Brown people, black people, and the Speaker of the House. The one WOMAN who slaps him around. The WOMAN that CEC has turned into an incompetent, bumbling, senile, but also somehow Machiavellian villain.

1 Like

If Democrats want to live in vermin infested/crime infested/poverty infested cities then that’s on them. However, Donald Trump has the freedom of speech to point out what those places actually are. This has nothing to do with race and everything to do with Democrats being nasty.

1 Like

It’s not racism. He’ll do it to anybody who attacks him.

3 Likes

There is something to the fact that the only time he brings up “infestations” is when he is referring to black people or areas that are predominantly black.

1 Like

cough Putin cough

1 Like

I see what you’re saying. It’s the people who criticize him he tweets about having to go back, and that their districts are filthy and loaded with vermin. So of the 235 Dem US congressmen he focuses on the uppity Somali refugee, the two uppity muslims, the uppity Puerto Rican, the uppity you know what from Baltimore, and the Speaker of the House. I understand.

4 Likes

Donald has never subtle or unclear when it comes to how he feels, particularly how he feels about other people.

1 Like

The President in his “shoot from the hip” style revealed ancouple of ugly truths about the City of Baltimore.
The crime is ridiculous, the new police commish came from N’Awlins; his deputy also from the Crescent City and wife were even robbed fer crissakes! The schools spend more per student than most major US cities with results well below the national achievement averages.
Gangs of youths roam the city and " flash mob" stores looting and assaulting sending victims to the Shock Trauma units.
I’m surprised the President did not point out how certain “foundations” run by Cummings’ wife have benefitted in the form of Federal grants thanks to Cummings’ position and chair on committees.
Wait for it…,…a shrewd deflection by Cummings in 5, 4, 3, 2

1 Like

We all know that Muslim, Puerto Rican, Baltimorian and House Speakers are races.
That’s quite a Dog Whistle. It whistles when something doesn’t exist.

NO he doesn’t. President Trump is a an equal opportunity counter puncher :boxing_glove: :boxing_glove:

3 Likes

Only those that deserve garbage spewed right back at them. :boxing_glove: :angry:

Its almost like he is a racist.

4 Likes

Here is trump’s racist remarks all rolled into a nice package by a CNN anchor this morning.

1 Like

You don’t know what a dog whistle is. Not limited to race. But it is about bigotry.

Not just, he’ll start it. But he’s usually lashing back. And crudely.

Remember Pelosi said he needed an intervention (and something else I can’t remember) and then a day later or whatever he storms out of the meeting and went off?

Nobody ever wants to remember the first punch-which goes back to the day he announced.

That’s why they love him. When the left called Bush Hitler, Nazi, chimp. McCain and all his buddies said “Restraint! Level of discourse! Unbecoming!” And what did it get him?

Trump don’t play that ■■■■■ You call him out, he’s going to escalate. And he’ll keep doing it after you cry “Hold!”.

That’s why they love him.

You (collective) have been calling them racists, Nazis, bigots, etc. for decades. Fly over them! They don’t matter!

They went and got a guy who’ll role in the pig stye with you, he lives for it. He’s one of you. Been a dem all his life. NYC tough, don’t start none there won’t be none. Donnie from the Block.

“Your border is a mess.”

“Your city is a ■■■■ hole.”

Tat, meet tit.

2 Likes

“You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart.” And trump’s heart is evil.