White privilege vs. Illegal invader privilege

Not “technically” history. But ever see Black KKKlansman? This is my response to the OP.

1 Like

Do you have an example of this happening?

By the way your thread title has “White privilege” in it. But you generalize in each of your unfounded statements as “American citizens”. Is white privilege some how equal to American citizen?

4 Likes

I think libz also want to make sure the Invaders have guns while you’re all disarmed.

That’s probably what Fast and Furious was all about.

Just thought I’d throw that out there so you have a new talking point instead of recycling all the old ones.

7 Likes

Blood and soil. :frowning:

Well, it’s not “free” and you want me to pay for it. What would you like to call it?

1 Like

You have something stronger?

So you guys just said “ ■■■■ Americans, we’ll give the free ■■■■ to illegals.”

Not for the OP, no.

How about for you?

To start:

1 Like

You responded to a question that wasn’t asked. So lets jus take one example.

If an American citizen ignores a court order, law enforcement is sent to enforce the court order. What should happen to an illegal who ignores a court order?

No I don’t hold those beliefs.

What do you believe in fighting for?

Lets start with defining an “illegal”.

So an illegal who assumes another identity, regardless of whether not a living person was being victimized, should just be given a free pass?

Can I pretend I’m a dead person to collect their social security, since a living person isn’t being effected?

The Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in the case of Ignacio Flores-Figueroa, an illegal immigrant who used a fake ID to get a job at a plant in Illinois. At issue is who has the burden of proof in showing whether an illegal immigrant knew his documents were stolen from real person.

No. Read what I said. I said it’s the liberal standard not the legal standard. In California they are currently working toward this goal. My post is 100 percent correct. I answered your question, now you answer mine.

If an American citizen ignores a court order, law enforcement is sent to enforce the order. What should happen when an illegal ignores a court order?

Or we can chose a term that you prefer.

If an American citizen ignores a court order, law enforcement is sent to enforce the order. What should happen when someone who violates our border ignores a court order?

Or we can chose a term that you prefer.

I don’t agree with that as a blanket statement but he is also advocating for free healthcare for ALL AMERICANS.

Altar said only illegals.

As to the court order… people overstaying their visas. A visa is a legally binding document, is it not? Should they not be immediately deported or thrown in jail for violating the terms of that order?

Am I talking crazy here? Good Lord.

What? I give you an example of someone calling for healthcare for illegals, and that isn’t good enough?