White privilege vs. Illegal invader privilege

No. Read what I said. I said it’s the liberal standard not the legal standard. In California they are currently working toward this goal. My post is 100 percent correct. I answered your question, now you answer mine.

If an American citizen ignores a court order, law enforcement is sent to enforce the order. What should happen when an illegal ignores a court order?

Or we can chose a term that you prefer.

If an American citizen ignores a court order, law enforcement is sent to enforce the order. What should happen when someone who violates our border ignores a court order?

Or we can chose a term that you prefer.

I don’t agree with that as a blanket statement but he is also advocating for free healthcare for ALL AMERICANS.

Altar said only illegals.

As to the court order… people overstaying their visas. A visa is a legally binding document, is it not? Should they not be immediately deported or thrown in jail for violating the terms of that order?

Am I talking crazy here? Good Lord.

What? I give you an example of someone calling for healthcare for illegals, and that isn’t good enough?

By not answering the question you are proving me right.

If an American citizen ignores a court order, law enforcement is sent to enforce the court order. What should happen to an illegal who ignores a court order?

Someone who enters this country avoiding the established immigration procedures for residence and/or attempts to use loopholes to circumvent the residency process.

Immigration for residency requires (among other things) proof of support and in most cases a responsible sponsor who will answer for preventing a burden on the tax payers.

If an American citizen ignores a court order, law enforcement is sent to enforce the court order. What should happen to an illegal who ignores a court order?

I didn’t say that. I asked for an example of an illegal getting a free pass but an American was not. That’s what Altair said

I fight for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I fight for the Constitution. I fight for the right ofracists to cling to their beliefs and for them to modify their terminology to try not seem like the racist ■■■■■ that they are.

2 Likes

As to the college tuition… this one pisses me off. Illegals can qualify for in-state tuition rates in certain states. Me, as a veteran, would be responsible for the full cost if I wanted to attend school in those states. Illegals get better deals on education than I do.

1 Like

Where I have I ever said law enforcement shouldn’t go get them?

Only time I’ve ever commented on it is that we don’t have the resources to track down every illegal who has not obeyed their court order so to try and go after all of them is impractical.

And btw that’s what Obama said too when he concentrated on finding those with a criminal record…that we need to prioritize use of resources.

Of course you’ll believe he was lying…

Did you miss this part in the OP?

Reading your simplistic statement the illegals should be apprehended and possibly deported.

What’s the penalty for an American citizen ignoring a court order? I don’t see why illegals would be any different

I don’t know what the status of paying for medical care of illegal is. What I can tell you for an absolute fact is that for legit refugees (and there is a big difference between refugees and illegals since refugees are here legally and going through the system as the law dictates) they do get one year of free healthcare. After that they have to get it like the rest of us. (Source: My wife was the head of the refugee placement program for our district’s health department before she switched to a different position.)

So, if you don’t like that and think the money for that program should benefit Americans instead then call your congressperson to change the federal laws.

That’s not true…

It absolutely is. Illegals get in state tuition rates. I don’t.

That isn’t what altar said… slow down and read his OP.