Mulvaney: Cruz could lose

And you aren’t of course.

I agree completely. A Republican hasn’t won a statewide race in California since Governor Arnold won reelection back in 2006.

Yeah and? That was stupid as well…just like pointing out beto had a DUI and ■■■■■

Look you talk about the story and see how it contrasts with that person today.

Did beto grow out if it? Yes
Did Bush jr? Yes…

Did trump or Clinton? Nope.

Typoo…wasnt running as a dem…and yes they gave him free attention because it made them money and viewers. They cover beto because he is a massive underdog and Cruz is a heavy hitter in the Senate.

Not because the media is left…the answer isnt that complicated…

1 Like

Not as much as you.

Meh, Lyin’ Ted makin’ ■■■■ up again.

How can you trust Lyin’ Ted?

I doubt many Texans watch Ellen.

Cruz kind of reminds me of Mutley. How else did Mutley’s scenes end, except with him laughing wheezily at the failure of somebody else?

Predictions being worthless and all, I still think Cruz will win more handily than expected.

Maybe the media is fawning over Beto because he’s engaging, has visited every county in Texas, openly published his blueprint for winning and governing, doesn’t attempt to whitewash his past, and actually tries to represent his constituency.

I suppose if I had to choose between him and a Canadian cuban named Rafael who went to an ivy league school and was so stuck up that he looked down on people who went to “minor ivies”, well…

1 Like

meanwhile Joseph Misfund is dead! The guy who worked with Halper and Fusion to set up the Trump Campaign is magically dead.

Magically? I wonder which member of the deep state killed him - any ideas?

Seth Rich killed him.

A slow acting poison?

Doesn’t have to be slow acting if you understand that Seth Rich faked his own death to continue fighting the deep state for Q.

1 Like

Bro, trust the plan, us normies haven’t been red pilled yet.

1 Like

Ah, I’m so out of the loop. I didn’t realize Rich had faked his death!

Cruz was a presidential contender and is nationally known. He now finds himself in a tighter than expected race against a charismatic challenger. Of course the media is going to cover it.

1 Like

Beto is only close because the libstream media pukes are tingling with excitement over him.

And the right blasted the left for doing those things. But hey “the left does it too” has been a pretty common theme among right-wingers since Trump’s election. It’s so strange. Why aren’t they BOTH held to the same standard when they do “bad things?”…instead of “but he did it first” like some of my poorly behaved students do to try to weasel their way out of responsibility

Reading comprehension problems appear to be rampant today.

Plasma’s post doesn’t say WHY they gave him coverage-he said they DID give him all sorts of free press, and that’s true.

He started making the Fox media rounds for no other reason than to talk about the secrets he was uncovering regarding Obama’s birth certificate. It was during that time our gracious host started asking The Don if he was considering a run or whether he’d be someone’s VP.

And then during the election, he proved that there is no such thing as bad press. The fact is that he was in virtually every headline-people were hearing his name more because Trump makes news. He got people talking, good and bad. Coverage is coverage, regardless of WHY he was covered, and that played more toward Trump than it did Hillary.