Is Beto O'Rourke the new Obama?

I’m sorry - that shows that he mistreats his wife, where exactly?

You were referring to the DUI, asked me to give sources, and I provided one. Red herring.

Read it again

No, she wasn’t. She was replying to this post:

The way he tosses his arms around you would think he’s a puppet, but for who? Globalists

Here is one example. I’m sure I could find others if I searched long enough.

I’m asking for a link to Beto calling people names - that is the rumor you’re desperately trying to spread, isn’t it?

I’m also looking for a link to the “sexual scandal” and him mistreating his wife.

She, but thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apologies.

So not needed!

That wasn’t the specifically the subject we were talking about but Beto did indeed call Ted Cruz “Lyin’ Ted” in one of their debates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwC7BY6_2bc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1GJuNuAmD4

He also made the sexist comment that his wife does most of the child rearing. Look it up; I’m not going to google it for you.

And there are also reports that he sexually harrassed campaign worker, as I already posted a link to.

I’ll settle for anything showing he mistreated his wife. I’m sure no one would want to spread an unsubstantiated rumor.

You think saying his wife does most of the child rearing is mistreating her?

It’s a sexist comment. And this is not the first time he’s degraded women. But alas, as long as he’s a Democrat…

Lol, that’s hardly mistreating his wife. How does that compare to ■■■■■ grabbing?

Actually, that’s exactly what we (as in, you and I) were talking about. Seems like Beto explained himself pretty well in that video.

What’s “sexist” about that comment? Is that what you meant when you said that you heard he “mistreats” his wife?

I have read all of the links you’ve posted, and none of them support your claim.

As far as I can see, you’re just making things up, throwing them at the wall and hoping they’ll stick. Isn’t that a little dishonest?

1 Like

How is that comment sexist?

Please, explain.

The handmaidens said it is.

There isn’t a thing he or anyone else could say or do that would make you vote against Donald.

May the Lord open.