Is Beto O'Rourke the new Obama?

So where is the Republicans on this board’s thread condemning Trump for bashing John McCain?

Ain’t gonna find it. Ever.

John McCain? What kind of butt hurt are you harboring anyway?

I did not. I’ll look for it.

Then he’s a dumb ass.

I see you can’t answer the question. I wonder why.

Bow to your leader, King Trump.

He was 17 and still in high school.

He was 25 and in medical school.

Quite a big thread for you guys, considering you don’t consider him much of a threat!

I should go to the Kamala Harris or Cory Booker thread I suppose!

This guy is already under your skin, but trying to say his past should matter when you back Trump is laughable. Character is no longer your domain, nor can be reasonably commented on by those that support him. According to you, the ends justify the means.

Those old standards have now been forfeited by you guys, you traded in your pearls (optimal for clutching) for clear heels.

3 Likes

There is nothing admirable about a guy who name calls (and I’m not defending Trump. I think he’s just as despicable), fleeing a DUI scene, and a sexual scandal. We’re not scared. We’re laughing our heads off that such a person would get so much attention, especially in the wake of the Trump election. It’s sad, really.

On the contrary, you and your buddies commented and insulted Ted Cruz during the 2018 midterms. Resorting to ad hominem. Looks like we’re not the ones who are desperate. The Dems are all running a simple anti-Trump campaign, and nothing to really progress the country. The left is eating itself, and the Democrats have the nerve to insult and accuse people of dividing the country when they haven’t looked in the mirror.

There is also talk of Beto mistreating his wife, but I do not know how true this rumor is.

What “name-calling” are you refering to? What “sexual scandal”?

Is this something that has actual police records to back it up, or was someone just ‘innocently’ asking a question like some on the right do?

https://www.salon.com/2018/10/02/i-am-ashamed-beto-orourke-apologizes-for-his-demeaning-comments-about-women/

And your lot joined in with the “Lyin’ Ted” name that Trump created. Don’t pretend it didn’t happen.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Police-reports-detail-Beto-O-Rourke-s-1998-13195088.php

Here it is.

1 Like

I don’t see any “name-calling” or “sexual scandals” there.

Perhaps you pasted the wrong link?

Ted Cruz is indeed a liar.

I’m sorry - that shows that he mistreats his wife, where exactly?

You were referring to the DUI, asked me to give sources, and I provided one. Red herring.

Read it again

No, she wasn’t. She was replying to this post: