Mulvaney: Cruz could lose

I know Joanne doesnt like trump but her " the media is part of the left" doesnt wash since they covered trump nonstop and gave him all sorts of free press…trump who want running as a democrat…

I just find it pretty interesting that someone pulls the “media is the blah blah blah of the left” after having just listed a bunch of compelling reasons why the “leftist media” is giving one race more coverage than the other and one candidate “fawning” coverage over the other.

Because in the end she is a partisan…her only link really is her dislike of trump. That’s it. Once you scrap that off it’s pure left is evil and full of conspiracy stuff…

You stated why…Cruz is the bigger name…that why.

2 Likes

The Dems absolutely could win this race. Focus on how much of a spineless coward Cruz is and he’s a goner.

Some real attack ads focusing on him and Trump would utterly destroy Cruz, because he has no defense against it.

Cruz will win, not by as much as he should but it will be a big enough. He’ll win by 6 or more points.

1 Like

You’d think proud Texans would have a problem with someone sucking up to the guy who insulted his wife and father.

Sounds like new jobs to me…

Ted’s latest faux moral outrage attack ad, Beto dropping some f bombs:

Yeah, Ted scared.

1 Like

Cursing is a bad thing in Texas?

I would say there is for some reason a continual overestimation by Democrats of their chances in Texas.

Remember how Wendy Davis was the big chance for governor?

Remember how Clinton could win Texas?

How many remember the Democrats Texas “Dream Team” of 2002?

And what happened?

That history makes it a little hard for a Texas Republican to panic at dire predictions.

Word on the street is that it hurts Texans’ notoriously delicate sensibilities?

Vote for Beto, not the ■■■■■■■ Beta.

1 Like

And yet, Cruz is sweating.

I think it’s a long shot. Probably a 15-20% chance Beto will win. But each election cycle we’re getting closer and closer. Just a matter of time if this isn’t the tipping point.

So I will pin this thread and revisit on Nov. 6th
See you then…

Texans are snowflakes…

No way in hell Newsom loses in CA.

I’ve read about both these races and the Florida Senate race in the NYT and Wapo last week.

Again, you need to expand what news you are reading. You keep saying the MSM is not covering things that they most definitely are. And CNN is the only source for news.

Texas isn’t nearly as red as many people think it is. Trump won the state by about 9.5%, far below the percentage he won many other states.

With that said, I do think Cruz wins, but it will be close. There’s much more enthusiasm for Beto compared to Cruz.

So? Dems ran on the Romney hair cutting incident which happened when he was a teenager, his dog Seamus from the 1980s, and “binders full of women”

so you seriously believe the media gave Trump all that free attention because they liked him and he was running as a Democrat? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You are deflecting from Plasma’s point.