“Most Lethal Terrorist Threat” - “White Supremacy”

i agreed with the section in the video

go on

The wolf in the section you agree refers to white conservatives because they are openly racist rather than secretly racist. Sooooo

Who knew the Big Guy was a white conservative. :wink: :joy:

1 Like

he said beware of the “white person calling himself a liberal”

that’s a fail tommy.

1 Like

Because he’s a fox who shows his teeth like a wolf but it looks like a smile. The wolf he’s referring to are white conservatives because they don’t hide the fact that they’re racist while white liberals do.

That’s what you agreed with. Maybe don’t be so quick to think Malcom ■■■■■■■ X is backing up your politics next time.

1 Like

Precisely, because right racist are open about while libs on other hand is stealth racist…they will sacrifice the lives of Blacks to achieve their agenda.

Enemy at the gates are less feared.

2 Likes

Yeah, the guy who thought segregationists should be met with gunfire instead of nonviolent resistance, he totally thought openly racist conservatives were the better of the two options.

1 Like

oh i disagree

he does know pure deceit. he warns of it because he knows the lying snake behavior of the lying scum left. He knows at that point his adherents will be lured by the lying rhetoric of the lying left. your attempt to flip that flapjack onto anyone who takes that to heart is kind of… unsettling. frankly

This is what you’re agreeing with:

"The white conservatives aren’t friends of the Negro either, but they at least don’t try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the “smiling” fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.“

That’s the speech. He gave the speech all the time.

well put

snakes, they are

amazing mr “mother wheel in the sky” saw what the deceitful scum left dirtbags were all about then and how even they were inimical to his cause.

That’s the wolf and the fox speech. He is literally saying that you can’t trust white liberals because they claim to be with black people I’m their fight against racist conservatives but are secretly racist themselves.

I’m not putting words in your mouth, you heard what you wanted to hear and it was wrong.

I mean, do you guys not know who Malcolm X is? What he was about? Weren’t y’all alive when he was around? Never seen the Denzel movie? Read the book?

he’s right about the white liberals

thats what was in the video in the post i replied to. it stands on its own

his thoughts outside of that don’t matter

he knew who not to trust

Yes Malcolm X was famous for wanting to trust white conservatives and not wanting to literally murder them.

No one is calling you a White Nationalist but you.

And yes White Nationalism is a bad thing. I don’t want an America that is a white ethno-state do you?

It’s not a term invented by the left or the media. White Nationalism is a term the KKK and others like to refer to themselves as. The various White Supremacist groups have been calling themselves White Nationalist for 70+ years now.

You may not heard of it before. Thats fine, we can’t know everything. But once pointed out, if you wish to continue labeling yourself as to how racists refer to themselves. Why be surprised when people think you harbor the same views?

i just love how theres an attempt to show mal x was pouring sugar on white liberals because he said dont trust the conservatives

what a total ■■■■■■■■ narrative world we live in

don’t buy it folks. please. use your brains

2 Likes

who said that doughy pantload of nonsense?

you already swinging that far in hopes to legitimize your narrative?

1 Like

In all seriousness, do you have any idea who Malcolm X was? He was saying don’t trust white people, period, the conservatives openly hate us and think we’re inferior and the liberals do it covertly pretending to be an ally.

This is a view he would hold until he went on the Hajj shortly before he was murdered.

2 Likes

yes. agreed. he was no lover of the conservative in that period either.

who were Democrats btw

he was deluded and deceived by lying bastards.

you can’t blame him