“Most Lethal Terrorist Threat” - “White Supremacy”

Yes Malcolm X was famous for wanting to trust white conservatives and not wanting to literally murder them.

No one is calling you a White Nationalist but you.

And yes White Nationalism is a bad thing. I don’t want an America that is a white ethno-state do you?

It’s not a term invented by the left or the media. White Nationalism is a term the KKK and others like to refer to themselves as. The various White Supremacist groups have been calling themselves White Nationalist for 70+ years now.

You may not heard of it before. Thats fine, we can’t know everything. But once pointed out, if you wish to continue labeling yourself as to how racists refer to themselves. Why be surprised when people think you harbor the same views?

i just love how theres an attempt to show mal x was pouring sugar on white liberals because he said dont trust the conservatives

what a total ■■■■■■■■ narrative world we live in

don’t buy it folks. please. use your brains

2 Likes

who said that doughy pantload of nonsense?

you already swinging that far in hopes to legitimize your narrative?

1 Like

In all seriousness, do you have any idea who Malcolm X was? He was saying don’t trust white people, period, the conservatives openly hate us and think we’re inferior and the liberals do it covertly pretending to be an ally.

This is a view he would hold until he went on the Hajj shortly before he was murdered.

2 Likes

yes. agreed. he was no lover of the conservative in that period either.

who were Democrats btw

he was deluded and deceived by lying bastards.

you can’t blame him

I can’t believe you can be so much older than me and not know a single thing about Malcolm X and what he believed. He was a black separatist. He thought Martin Luther King was a ■■■■■ and that black folks should take guns and shoot the people that tired to stop them from achieving equal rights. He was more extreme than the Black Panthers ever were until shortly before his death.

1 Like

Lol yeah everybody was a Democrat in 1965.

I can’t believe it has to be spelled out why this cartoon is racist. It’s the message. This cartoon is the same message as “blacks are on the Democrat plantation”. Blacks are too stupid to shake their Democrat harness/shackles, falling for the “racist” carrot, to truly open their eyes, and see that Democrats are taking advantage of them.

No, It can’t be that they agree with Democratic messages. They are being taken advantage of, used.

It’s demeaning and racist, to say Blacks only vote Democratic, because they are on the plantation (welfare queens), or, too stupid to see the “carrot” as being taken advantaged of.

3 Likes

200 + years later, and the scab, has never healed, due to the denials the scab actually exists. It is the attitude in your post, that perpetuates the lack of healing.

More of that famous compassionate conservatism.

Appreciate the honesty. I wish more were as honest as you.

Did the rule of law work in both instances?

What looters were released?

Oh, and as to why White Supremacists/Nationalists are a threat to this country? Their numbers are growing, and growing fast. Not only are they growing, but an increasing number are joining White Supremacist paramilitary organizations, like the Atomwaffen Division, and the Base. And on top of the increasing paramilitary groups, and increasing number of those, are holding accelerationist views.

Their have already been deaths caused by these groups, and arrests of members who were planning to carry out terrorist attacks. But if these groups are quashed, then we will see increasing violence come from them.

They’ve become more agitated, and they see the demographics of the country continually shift. And they hate that with a passion.

1 Like

The black and white world you live in, does not exist.

1 Like

Wow another one that’s triggered. How is this any different then post I responded too?

Also…do democrats not use Blacks for their base of power?

2 Likes

Their is a strong urge to call posters out for being racist. No one knows what someone’s feelings actually are we shouldn’t pretend we do. Someone could post a picture for the pure intent to trolling or get a laugh or they might not look at it the same way as a woke person would it doesn’t mean they are racist.

We seem to all forget that as a society when college kids started boycotting Halloween about 8 years ago over (:roll_eyes) racist costumes and safe spaces. I remember many liberals in the media saying this is only campus and wouldn’t seep out until society yet it has.

I think that cartoon really exposed what the left been doing to Black Americans…that’s what really upset em.

1 Like

It looks like “white supremacists” have slipped way down on the Pentagon’s list.

Biden recently said “global warming” is the biggest threat, and now the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs acknowledges that China and Russia are bigger threats. The changes appear to move white supremacists to number 4 on the list and falling fast.

Meanwhile the Biden administration is ignoring combat readiness in favor of pushing critical race theory.

1 Like

what?

where do you come up with this?

i said no such thing

it’s democrats who think this

just a wee lil fyi for ya.