Modern lib fascism on display in today’s trans movement

If people are genuinely ill…they suffer from some kind of condition where they are confused about who they are then of course they should get help.

Instead there’s an industry blossoming around the whole trans thing.

From foxnews.com. “ Others on social media pointed out that cities, universities, LGBT organizations and government officials celebrate similar calendar events throughout the year. Fox News Digital found at least 28 other related holidays celebrated in the U.S., including International Asexuality Day, International Day of Pink, Day of Silence, Harvey Milk Day, Pansexual and Panromantic Awareness Day and International Drag Day.

There are also entire months devoted to LGBT causes or commemorations, including Pride Month in June, LGBT History Month in October and Transgender Awareness Month in November”. 3 months and 28 days: LGBTQ events clog calendar as White House faces backlash over Easter announcement | Fox News

How many celebrations of a mental illness do we need? Instead of encouraging it why not treat it?

You might remember Tucker in particular doing some reporting before he left Fox about how this is becoming big business…hospitals making a lot of money cutting things off and putting things on.

And you and I who scratch our heads and wonder what the hell is going on…we are told to sit down and shut up while another simple, the simplest of all cornerstone of our life…you are either male or female…is slowly being eroded away by the left.

Y’all ever wonder why so many kids seem to be confused messes? Maybe it’s because so many adults are pushing nonsense on them…”you really aren’t a boy that’s just what the dr assigned, your are white so you were born a racist, your citizenship doesn’t really matter we’re just letting everyone in, it doesn’t matter anyway because the climate is collapsing and we’ve only got 12 years anyway!”

There’s your leftist gift to American kids.

2 Likes

This is an unexpected gift that should be returned to the giver.

1 Like

6 Likes

That is literally where we are…and it happens over and over again with the left.

Great post.

2 Likes

That’s part of the package as is transitioning for kids. I remember when this started with Bruce Jenner or at least it seemed like it. I started hearing people saying this is a different thing altogether than gay marriage and they were mentioning these things that a lot of us never heard of like men competing against women in combat sports and transitioning kids before it had a spotlight put on it.

Some people just needs a ■■■■■■■ beating…

2 Likes

exactly :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Notice…out of 365 days to choose to celebrate “Transgender Day of Visability”…Easter Sunday was the chosen day. Does anyone think that was just a coincidence? How about an accident? How about an innocent mistake? Ok, ok, ok…how about it was purposefully chosen because those doing the choosing are purposefully attempting to divide the US? Then you have dumb ■■■■ Biden…who just goes along because he’s demented and those guiding him are without question…unGodly.

1 Like

Yes. It was.

1 Like

Honestly, that’s a tact summary of the progressive movement as a whole.

1 Like

…said a Brandonite. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Well there was a grand conspiracy that in 2009 the date of March 31st would be recognized as Trans visibility day knowing that in 2024 right wing wierdos would throw a hissy fit when it intersected with Easter.

It’s always March 31.

1 Like

It’ wasn’t choose. It’s the same day every year.

Trans people are god’s children too.

No, you chose to miss the entire point of the ressentiment.

It’s the focus.

Why did Biden choose to lie about the White House Statement? MSN

"President Biden said Monday that he “didn’t do that” when asked about his official White House proclamation, declaring March 31, the same day as Easter, as “Transgender Day Of Visibility.”

In an exchange with reporters at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll, Biden declined responsibility for the proclamation when asked about House Speaker Mike Johnson’s, R-La., criticism of the action. Over the weekend, Johnson wrote in a post on X, formerly Twitter, that the White House “betrayed the central tenet of Easter,” adding that the proclamation was “outrageous and abhorrent.”

So his White House didn’t put out a statement that said this?

“NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility.” https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2024/03/29/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2024/

Biden’s White House made a choice to endorse this day…Ya’ll keep trying to claim he didn’t create it? Maybe not, but Biden is the first president to actively put his name and his administration behind the Transgender day of Visibility…He did so on March 29…Friday.

It’s hard core leftism at work from the guy who was supposed to be the unifier and the moderate.

By the way, Laura Ingraham is interviewing Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna about an interesting decision the Biden’s made…They chose not to post the endorsement of Transgender Visibility Day on their Spanish Language social Media. Hispanics, with whom polling shows Joe is losing support…only heard clueless Joe’s Happy Easter message.

Gee I wonder why?

2 Likes

Exactly.

You keep saying this over and over.

Just who do you believe are God’s “children”?

I wish no harm on anyone but I seriously didn’t realize this social insanity has been prevalent for this many years.

It isn’t the children that come to mind when my temper begins to flare, it’s the adults I visualize surrounding them that motivates my disdain. IMO the greatest motivation behind this is @ 99% environmental.