Happy TDofV day!

Well isn’t that convenient.

It’s not a sin.

2 Likes

Why would it be a stick in the eye of people of faith?

Do you not understand this is a legitimate question?

No President is ever allowed to recognize a group or an event if certain groups of Christians don’t approve?

How is a Christian believer’s faith in any ways diminished by what Biden did yesterday?

What was the motivating force behind the social media outcry?

1 Like

Sure, snip out the examples of people calling for violence against trans people…that’s what people think some hate trans people.

Because they denigrate them and threaten them with violence.

1 Like

This isn’t about trans…it’s about protecting women.

Is that a problem for you?

1 Like

You’re honestly asking this question?

Read the Gospels…at whom was Jesus’ ire most directed?

1 Like

You said:

What does that have to do with protecting women?

1 Like

You think you got something there.

What you got was … triggered.

What we all have there is an example of people who display their hatred for trans folks by proclaiming their desire to beat them up.

1 Like

Yeah when libs try to sound like they are christian and then try and defend the pervert trannys i find it very hilarious and hypocritical

1 Like

here’s another example.

1 Like

Yup. Triggered.

1 Like

If you could be honest with yourself and others, you would see these posts explain why people think some on the right hate trans people. Has nothing to do with not supporting some agenda. It has to do with witnessing expressions of hatred.

2 Likes

Now I’m triggering you.

Is that the requirement now? Do I have to “accept” them as women and include them in women things?

1 Like

Attached at your ankles, desperate to get the last word in. I too broke a few (D)ogs in my time. :rofl:

1 Like

I am not promoting violence. You need to read what i posted.

Is that where it will stop with them?

We’ve heard that bull ■■■■ about just wanting to be accepted and included before, huh? Now it’s, or else. :wink:

4 Likes

I’ll take my weed without seeds, thank you.

AMEN! :+1: