Happy TDofV day!

No more easter eggs! Just follow the lead and “Drag” yourself to church!

There is no way in hell these idiots can even claim to be remotely Christian any more and expect people to believe it.

Biden declares it TDofV day
Liberal churches celebrate it
Biden bans religious themed easter eggs at the WH

These people are EVIL.

12 Likes

the virus of leftism spreads on……

3 Likes

Joe Biden, returning more “normalcy” to the WH!

Dear Joe,
Norming degenerate freaks does not make them “normal”.

1 Like

And how does this stop anyone from celebrating Easter? Is anyone being stopped from going to church? Is anyone in fear of celebrating Easter because of imprisonment or other punishments?

4 Likes

Biden has no morals to speak of.

3 Likes

Put Jesus back on the egg.

4 Likes

where did I say it did?

pssst… I didn’t. Your strawman is out of straw

If you don’t see the brain dead, completely insulting, absolute disregard for people of the Christian faith in this absolute slap in the face to those who believe… you’re willfully blinded.

I don’t even claim to be a Christian and I see it.

6 Likes

It always sucks to see churches criticized for including the people they’re trying to save.

3 Likes

how does not doing it prevent anybody from celebrating being a mentally ill tranny?

3 Likes

I just dont understand the issue here. I am a Catholic and dont feel its insulting.

It has zero impact on how I feel about Easter, my personal relationship with god of how I celebrate Easter.

As someone who believes I certainly dont feel its a slap in the face

2 Likes

Is that what its meant to do?

1 Like

Did he though?

1 Like

of course. why else declare s day for it?

1 Like

So weird that so many have a faith that is so weak.

Me personally I am going to celebrate Easter and nothing a politician says or does has any impact on that.

1 Like

Save all you want, changing easter into degenerate veneration day isn’t going to do it. It may un-save you though.

How is it you do not see just how much of a slap in the face to Christians this is. I mean, it’s only the holiest day on the Christian calendar.

1 Like

yes, he did

As a Christian I do not consider it a slap in the face.

In reality this is an attempt by a politician to pander to a voting demographic in a desperate attempt to get votes.

1 Like

Transgender day of visibilty has been held on March 31 since 2009. It just happened to coincide with easter this year. Biden had nothing to do with it.

6 Likes

When was Transgender Day of Visibility last year? When was it in 2019?

3 Likes

and you don’t see how declaring easter of all days a day to celebrate degenerate visibility (lets have a drag parade through the church!) is insulting as hell? Or maybe would just rather live in denial

1 Like