Happy TDofV day!

Is that where it will stop with them?

We’ve heard that bull ■■■■ about just wanting to be accepted and included before, huh? Now it’s, or else. :wink:

4 Likes

I’ll take my weed without seeds, thank you.

AMEN! :+1:

Or maybe the problem is with a portion of Christians who make everything that happens about them.

Maybe if they didn’t do that so much, they wouldn’t be so offended all the time.

Me, I think Biden recognized the TDoV with a proclamation because he reaches out to the LGBTQ as a constituency and not “to stick it in Christians’ eye”.

I mean look…implicit in this assertion is the idea that the day of Easter must be ringfenced and nothing can be done that day that might be considered an issue for “Christians”, else it’s a direct attack on Christianity.

“You’re not allowed to declare something I disagree with a thing on a day that I declare belongs to us…do it some other day” is literally what this offense boils down to.

And these same “Christians” also forget that 2,000 years ago, Easter was also “some random day” chosen by “some random person or people”.

It’s not even the same day every year.

2 Likes

Satire?

Awe look who came begging for scaps of attention.

If you don’t understand you never will. Look at context of my statement.

1 Like

You can have all that worthless fiber too. I’ll stick with the healthy lipids. lol

What? Don’t like having a seed exploding in your pipe…sending hot pot everywhere?

He would. But he would also not approve of their sin.

After the Easter clown show, the only question I have for Biden supporters is are you a pedophile too?

He does not ask us to approve of or accept their sins though.

1 Like

Leviticus 18:22 You shall not lie with a man as with a woman, it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
Corinthians 6:9-10 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Seems you are wrong.

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

Revilers are in the same bucket as gay people

I’d prefer going back to everyday being a trans- invisibility day. GET BACK IN YOUR CLOSETS YOU DISGUSTING PERVERTS!!

Why should they have to?

2 Likes

Not that any of you hate them, or anything

1 Like

Why is DJT (adulterer) not treated with the same disdain as Trannies? Inquiring minds would like to know.

1 Like