Lee Zeldin is assaulted on while campaigning

Yeah I do…you weren’t one of those that changed your Avatar to Bob Mueller…but you were pushing the great hoax.

It sure looks like it. But even if it wasn’t, you guys still fell for it hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Okay. Prove it then.

In the meantime:

Perhaps I’m a little slow today so please explain exactly what I “fell for.”

Just curious, did the FBI fall for it too since they have arrested him?

Obstructing an official proceeding. Carrying a weapon and leaving a threatening note to ice President Pence.

I also hope that Chambly gets the help that he needs.

He is also obviously mentally ill.

I owe you apology

Only thing I found is this.

Prior to that someone was on vaccine.

Okay, thanks👍

But you did agree with Jez back in 2021 that there was plenty of evidence. And that’s a fact.

This:

I can’t speak for SWP, but:

If you go back and look at the news story, and the details that emerged as it continued to unfold, and then follow the discussion about it, and then also avoid most of the hrrddra angle bargle [fart noise] posts from conservatives, it’s pretty clear. It’s unrelated to the FBI arrest. Now, normally, I am not in favor of Conan’s patented

But it’s fun to live a little sometimes, so . . .

2 Likes

LOL… Did he get help from the Russians???

Sounds like good advice so I would suggest you also turn your attention to Ray Epps and why he is still running around free and Democrats pretending they don’t know who he is.

Maybe because she recused herself.

Marianetti also said Doorley planned to recuse herself from the case because she’s a co-chair of Zeldin’s campaign committee and attended Thursday’s event in upstate Fairport.

A special prosecutor, most likely a DA from an adjoining county, will be appointed by District Administrative Judge William Taylor, a spokesman for the state court system said.

The court-appointed lawyer who represented Jakubonis at his arraignment didn’t return an email seeking comment.

Comment:

A representative at the Monroe County district attorney’s office said Friday that the sheriff’s office had filed the criminal complaint for the second-degree attempted assault charge.

The DA did not charge him, you are correct and the libs being giddy the DA is a Zeldin campaign staffer is also wishful thinking as she stated she would be recusing herself from the case for that very reason.

https://auburnpub.com/news/state-and-regional/crime-and-courts/man-charged-with-attempted-assault-of-ny-governor-candidate-zeldin/article_19a64fea-20a3-58a8-8f80-f3036e988051.html

3 Likes

She recused herself AND the charge wasn’t even filed by the DA but the Sheriff’s Office.

You will have work harder.

3 Likes

The left can’t even be trusted to keep convicted violent criminals locked up…… let alone ones that haven’t been convicted yet.

It wasn’t the left who undercharged and thus had no bail. It was the DA, who is a republican.

It was actually the Monroe County Sheriff who came up with the charges, not the DA.

That bastion of liberal thought.

Must be pretty embarrassing to have the Feds come in and have to do your job for you.

I gotta say, this is gearing up to be the most interesting thing to happen in New York state politics since the last round of sexual harassment scandals and corruption convictions.

He’s still definitely going to lose, though.

1 Like