Just when you didn't think it would go higher

Do you nothing about economics? Of course printing mountains of money out of thin air is the primary cause.

1 Like

Then why haven’t we had huge inflation 5 years ago? Or ten?

Might want to look at the amounts then vs now. Again, 80% of all dollars in circulation were printed since 2020,

2 Likes

It absolutely is not the primary cause because the money entered into circulation 2 years ago. It most certainly affected inflation. No it wasn’t the primary cause.

You had 2.2 trillion about 2 years ago
you had 1.9 trillion about 15 months or so ago,

Then you had another 1.7 trillion about a year or so ago for total of 5.8 trillion dollars.

And you had lbs wanting to spend another 4 trillion if it wasn’t for Manchin.

Imagine where we would be today had libs been successful?

And we been warning you all about the dangers of printing so much money…but forum libs assured us that it wouldn’t happen. Well here we are.

So suck it up libs…you all own this.

2 Likes

In reality, about 90-95% of the jobs lost during the pandemic have been recovered.

Not one single net job has been created so far. Not a one.

:person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Precisely. Lets get back to pre-pandemic and then talk about jobs being created.

3 Likes

That’s weird because half of it wasn’t just libs. See if we look from a different perspective - that it did effect inflation but not the primary cause of it. Then it being worldwide starts to make sense…. Otherwise it’s just libs!!! Which of course is easier

I know the old post is tongue in cheek but just fits so nicely :grin:

1 Like

I m late to the thread…how many libs have told us how “global” this all is.

2 Likes

Come on in. Tell us how all of you predicted this……

The counter makes it’s triumphant return!!

Yes it was tongue and cheek.
Did Trump created those jobs when people gone back to work?

Now to answer your previous question. Trump and democrat congress is responsible for 2.2 trillion.

1.9 coronavirus aid package was all democrats…that’s right. Not one single repug voted for it. Not 1 single repug in the senate voted for it.

Now do you want to guess how many repugs voted for 1.7 trillion infrastructure bill?

I’ll let you look it up and see for yourself. :wink:

Anyway 3.6 trillion was spent without single repug vote.

So don’t even try weaseling out of that one.

As for global inflation…ask yourself this lib. What’s the currency is it based off?

If you say the dollar you would be right…so chew on that.

1 Like

I am not weaseling out of the spending. When we had all those memes about crazy expensive lumbar. Like 10 times the cost or whatever. It wasn’t because government injected billions into Wall Street. This was before the dem spending i believe.

Again. Government spending will of course affect inflation. That cannot be ignored. The question becomes is whether it’s the primary reason.

As I said…libs were warned.

Here’s one meaning inflation.

I need to count…it was 3.6 trillion not 3.5. Damn high school drop outs.

July one year ago.

I loved that one…one poster tried to compare Biden to Reagan…what a goof ball.

Here is another interesting thread that Sneak started.

Enjoy the trip down memory lane.

3 Likes

Actually DIY’s was doing home remodeling instead of working. Also we get large percentage of our softwood from neighbors to the north…they shut down entire country which drove up prices while bigger demand.

But keep those excuses coming. :wink:

Libs were warned in 2008 and 2012 too. None of the predictions came to fruition. Literally none of them.

I still don’t understand this whole argument though

Economy is bad. Inflation is surpassing wage increases, gas prices are high etc etc etc. are you trying to make it seem like you guys knew this would happened? But you never got it right before… like ever. So is this what this is all about?

Hey, with inflation at this rate at least some of the price of gas increase is due to the dollar being noticeably worth less. What a deal, right?

1 Like

Wait wait wait say that again

They shut down the whole country causing a shortage and therefore inflation… so it was a “global” or International reason for the cost of something going up but yet all this inflation is because of dems spending?

My bad…it wasn’t 4 trillion for build back better. it was 3.5 trillion.

And still you had libs saying that wasn’t enough.