Are democrats getting desperate?

What I’m seeing now is actions of desperate man/party.

The courts, Covid, Their 3.5 trillion dollar payoff, Afghanistan, inflation.

As you can see they’re starting to lash out against American people. It’s only going to get worst IMO.

6 Likes

they are always desperate

the Constitution’s in their way

4 Likes

You’re not done paying for your transgressions. :wink:

7 Likes

I believe they think they found a way around the Constitution.

4 Likes

i think they did too

by just pretending it isnt there

3 Likes

Watch Roberts

5 Likes

Have you guys been to grocery store? All those suburban mothers that voted for Biden. They see it. Doesn’t bold well for democrat and Biden regime.

2 Likes

He’s big concern.

3 Likes

i have been. to a big chain in the area which requires masks. about half the shoppers didnt not have one on

1 Like

Actions of what I saw yesterday is from desperate man as they realize everything is starting to slip away. They will have no choice but to double down on their authoritarian nature.

5 Likes

oh i know.

2 Likes

This sum it up…

6 Likes

Well…

All it takes is a few Lifetime Christmas movies with some lovable Democrats and they’ll happily vote D again next year.

2 Likes

This is what always happens whenever the left tries to enact their vision. Normal people disagree so they have to push their agenda with force.

3 Likes

Correct. And the “vision” is always a disaster.

4 Likes

Who needs polls when you have “do you see mothers in grocery stores?”

3 Likes

Like polls are accurate? :joy:

Short term. Yes, you are correct.

Long term. Incorrect.

Look at Obamacare. Hated by the public when it first came out.

Much beloved today.

Allan

Yeah, don’t worry, I am sure women won’t be upset with pregnant and breast feeding mothers, who’s doctors advise them to wait to get vaccinated, being fired or forced to take a vaccine. I mean it’s so thoroughly tested, well, it didn’t increase miscarriages so it must be fine.

2 Likes