Jonathan Turley on John Durham investigation

It’s seems grand jury has convened to hear/listen to evidence. The question is will Merrick Garland kneecap this investigation?

But sad part of it

For many individuals, the statute of limitations may have passed on any alleged crimes. But the truth brought to light in any final report could result a public indictment of sorts.

Which IMO is intention all along. Just lower level bureaucrats might suffer the consequences.

Read Jonathan Turley article here.

From the Turley article I got that he has no real idea what the grand jury is looking at.

My guess is that Durham has little more than was brought up by Horowitz

It’s just like they lost the e-mails on Hillary, the IRS, you name it… The fed govt is corrupt to the bone and the FBI is there to protect the corruption. As predicted when it was invented…

6 Likes

Don’t you feel abused by the people who fooled you into believing in Russian collusion for three years? They used their govt offices to push that lie.

3 Likes

I read the Mueller report.

There was plenty of collusion spelled out in it.

What they didn’t have was enough evidence of a criminal conspiracy.

“These guys won’t rule the way I want, therefore they are corrupt!”

:rofl::rofl:

What’s now being investigated is exactly what I started a thread about in 2016…“drip, drip, drip” but in my opinion, nothing will come of it. If I could see it way back then, so could those with in our government but our government is too far gone.

Drip, Drip, Drip… Now Let’s Connect Them? - Politics - Hannity Community

1 Like

Waiting…

1 Like

Yeah, you’re all over that.

1 Like

Abused?

They are still clinging to it. Bitterly I might add.

2 Likes

Bitter clingers? :sunglasses:

That was the point. lol :wink:

2 Likes

Also in the senate select committee on intelligence

then why would he need a gj? he’s already convicted the guy horowitz cited

there was nothing except one ex trump campaign person talking to wiki leaks and some russian gulcifer account who had dealings with them. all other contacts were due to legitimate pre existing business arrangements.

1 Like

fairly certain you mean the democrat and never trumper coalition report

1 Like

How we all tend to forget the campaign manager passing off insider polling information directly to Russian Intelligence.

Why is that always glossed over?

same guy… how you all seem to try to augment reality is funny.

no-one cares about polling information, you can get all you want at real clear politics

1 Like

No it wasn’t the same guy.

The person interacting with Guccifer 2.0 was Roger Stone.

Guccifer 2.0 was also Russian Intelligence.

Also it wasn’t just any polling information, it was the inside polling data. It’s The data that runs the campaign.

Here @conan …check this out. Don’t anyone tell me the FBI isn’t an extension of the Democrat party. It’s very sad how weaponized our trusted institutions have become.

FBI dodged Ilhan Omar-‘bro’ wed probe: Devine

FBI dodged Ilhan Omar-‘bro’ wed probe: Devine (nypost.com)

Only hours after Minnesota GOP operative Anton Lazarro posted online DNA evidence that allegedly shows Rep. Ilhan Omar was once married to her brother, the FBI busted him.

2 Likes