Jews Need to Get Their Act Together

That’s not my question. My question is what do dems do for you that you vote for them?

Congrats for being the exception.

1 Like

I’d say it depends on how stepping away from the two-state peace plan pans out for Israel. He may have edged ahead of Former President Regan.

Open to question to white, middle class people: What do dems do for you that you vote for them?

This is where things get raunchy. The Kid Sniffer, a leftist hero. Someone to be (D)efended at all costs as little cockroaches rub his hariy legs by the pool. :rofl:

That’s what fake republicans do, while they try to convince people they’re not fake republicans. They should totally join the 3 or 4 fake republicans here. Lord knows those ones could use a hand. :rofl:

1 Like

You’ve lost the same buying power as everyone who doesn’t get an 8.7% increase this year.

I, owe you a thanks for sacrificing your own money for my gain.

:wink:

…and that Brandon was better? I don’t know if I’d have mentioned this…ever? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Infrastructure and industrial policy.

What “industrial policy”?

That infrastructure bill was passed 348 days ago, what benefit have you received from it?

CHIPS Act and the accompanying bans

Battery supply chain, mining renaissance

More public subsidy for oil industry’s socialized costs.

https://www.newswest9.com/article/news/local/texas-plug-800-orphaned-wells-infrastructure-law/513-b871acee-23c9-41cf-b852-241874fd517d

Water.

Faster Internet so rural people can talk rudely to the city folks who paid for it.

1 Like

Had to laugh at your comment about rural internet.

Though its not that much better in the cities.

According to Speed Test USA is not even in the top 10 of fastest countries.

Sure the argument can be made that the size of the US is a factor but with the resources at our disposal that really is not an excuse.

1 Like

Verb tenses matter.

Did you not understand the question?

The only reason many rural areas have these type of amenities is due to a big city close by. That includes internet and next day shipping of their LGBTees from Amazon.

1 Like

Besides inflation? :thinking:

Are you a better person because your internet is faster?

No, I just have faster internet. What a weird question :rofl:

Your post above appeared to be mocking rural people. Maybe I misunderstood.

I will give you the effort.