Jews Need to Get Their Act Together

Potential 2024 presidential nominee, Donald Trump, took to social media today to rally Jewish support for his anticipated run to the White House.

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday called on Jews in the US to be “more appreciative” of his administration’s work regarding Israel.

“No President has done more for Israel than I have. Somewhat surprisingly, however, our wonderful Evangelicals are far more appreciative of this than the people of the Jewish faith, especially those living in the U.S.,”

“U.S. Jews have to get their act together and appreciate what they have in Israel – Before it is too late!”

Perhaps some “tough love” is exactly what US Jews need in order to come around to supporting Trump.

No President has done more for Israel than I have. Somewhat surprisingly, however, our wonderful Evangelicals are far more appreciative of this than the people of the Jewish faith, especially those living in the U.S.,” he wrote.

:rofl:

Phew. Trump testing all his teflon immunity trying to have this conversation.

I’m Jewish, I strongly support Israel, I supported Trump’s Israel policies, and I voted for Biden.

2 Likes

There’s no question that what he said is very controversial but is it the truth?

If you Truth it, they will come. :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s because you obviously don’t have your act together.

1 Like

It’s on TruthSocial. It has to be.

It’s right there in the name.

That’s the thing. Trump thinks that by supporting Israel he should automatically get support from American Jews. They aren’t that one dimensional.

1 Like

Was what he said true?

He can do a lot for US support for Israel and still fundamentally misunderstand American Jews.

It has to be. It’s right there in the name.

I have little to no insight on this except for what applies to us all and the course Biden has had us on for the last year and nine months has been absolutely terrible and borderline disastrous. Now consider how much more “we” have to endure until he’s out. Jews or anybody else who are observing what’s currently happening, should be positively alarmed.

How much of your wealth did that cost you? Do you know?

If you’re talking about inflation, I’ve lost the same buying power everyone else has, but inflation was coming with or without Biden.

2 Likes

No retirement fund?

Yes, but is Biden to blame for the stock market’s recent performance?

No, but will we pretend that matters? Though I would argue it is his world outlook to blame, same crowd.

Not true. Inflation was under control with Trump. Under 2 percent.

The several multitrillion dollar needless spending bills under Biden is what catapulted inflation to 40+ year highs.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have any idea about percentages, but there’s probably a contingent that don’t like what is happening to the Palestinians.

Trump shares the blame, 2k stimmy if I recall under his watch.

2 Likes