Jews Need to Get Their Act Together

Yet you voted to give the dems the entire government.

2 Likes

No, I voted for the Republican House candidate.

There’s no quick fix now, but I’m not going to reward Democrats with my vote this year.

The dems had the House. You voted to give them the one piece they didn’t have.

I can only control what I can control. And as a usually reliable Republican voter who didn’t vote for the Republican candidate, you did as much to elect Biden as I did. You could have canceled out my Biden vote.

That’s not true at all.

It’s math.

It’s a rationalization. And the President isn’t elected by popular vote.

Good point.

Good discussion, although I don’t feel like I’ve gotten an answer to my question.

1 Like

Basically, I feel the same way you do about Trump, but instead of not voting or voting third party, I voted for Biden. I don’t feel like it was necessarily a mistake given his opponent, but under no circumstances will I vote for Biden again.

That’s not my question. My question is what do dems do for you that you vote for them?

Congrats for being the exception.

1 Like

I’d say it depends on how stepping away from the two-state peace plan pans out for Israel. He may have edged ahead of Former President Regan.

Open to question to white, middle class people: What do dems do for you that you vote for them?

This is where things get raunchy. The Kid Sniffer, a leftist hero. Someone to be (D)efended at all costs as little cockroaches rub his hariy legs by the pool. :rofl:

That’s what fake republicans do, while they try to convince people they’re not fake republicans. They should totally join the 3 or 4 fake republicans here. Lord knows those ones could use a hand. :rofl:

1 Like

You’ve lost the same buying power as everyone who doesn’t get an 8.7% increase this year.

I, owe you a thanks for sacrificing your own money for my gain.

:wink:

…and that Brandon was better? I don’t know if I’d have mentioned this…ever? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Infrastructure and industrial policy.