Is this what they are charging Trump with?

What we know now is enough to sink a president.

Me. That was me.

Mike Pence 2019.

Tell your friends.

If that is “the best” you can tell then I guess you can’t tell very well.

For one thing Fat Donald has not been accused of anything much less charged with anything yet by very legitimate Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

We are all going to have to wait until Special Counsel Robert Mueller releases his final report and or submits his next and or last batches of indictments.

I am patient.

It will all be revealed in due time, unless Fat Donald’s toady Whittaker decides to screw with the proceedings.

Fat Donald is innocent, I have it on good authority, straight from the President’s mouth.

But Lord knows Fat Donald sure did surround himself with a cadre of guilty as sin types.

“Nothing but the best people”.

:laughing:

We do know what potential crime(s) were being investigated, they were mentioned in the Special Counsel Robert Mueller charge.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

It will be. And it appears it will be very thorough.

Now, go tell your local police detectives to hurry up with their investigations.

If Trump would bow out with dignity in 2019 and let Pence run instead that would be great. Never going to happen, of course.

That isn’t accurate. Manafort’s crimes extended through January of 2017

Does this mean you’re done defending fat donald?

This defense of so what if members of Trump’s campaign were breaking the law; it doesn’t have anything to do with Russia is amusing.

Draining the swamp indeed.

It’s an indication of the willful ignorance required to support the President.

This will not change any time soon for about 30% of the population.

Sure. When a single person lies. But you’re ignore the reality that virtually all of them have lied. That moves beyond mere suspicion. They even have apparent coordination of lies from Russia who will repeat the lie until it’s exposed and then have to about face. Do you not see any of this?

2 Likes

Thanks! I figure why guess when we can straight to a man in the know! :wink:

Not in the least. When unsupported allegations and blind partisanship are the basis for allegations, I will defend.

I see smoke. I am still waiting to see some fire.

And just to be clear. Flynn was lying about a phone call with the Russian ambassador in which he told the Russian not to worry about Obama’s sanctions. Trump will lift them.

It sounds like you think Mueller is some kind of idiot. We have no idea what his investigation is finding and that is exactly how he wants it and exactly how it should be.

Where are you getting your information from specifically that doesn’t identify any areas of concern? I’ve seen dozens of interviews on MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS that have talked about all sorts of possible Trump conflicts. Maybe you need to watch one of them.

If that’s a description of what Mueller is doing, there’s a long dark road ahead.

You’re impatient?

You must have gone NUTS during Whitewater.

Lol. You’re funny.