Is this what they are charging Trump with?

Worry warts…

Triggered snowflakes…

Same difference…

A lot of people have supported a terrible man who has done terrible things. That really scratched an itch for them. He made them feel good about their anger and their revenge vote and their cruelty.

Many must have been able to intuit, beginning at least with the refusal to disclose taxes, that there was much dirt under the rug. But they didn’t care.

Now they care. Because the most important thing is to not have to feel the emotions inherent with their complicity in enabling a terrible, terrible person. That is more important than learning the truth.

3 Likes

A little angry today are we Vaard? Dude. You are not a stupid man. You have been around a while. Long enough to know that I rarely engage in childish, playground insults with my fellow posters. Especially the adorable ones such as yourself. Wanna try again? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Next ice age, 2nd coming of Jesus. Oh my. Such useless hyperbole.

Just be patient. You’ve been reminded repeatedly how long these things take and you have been reminded that you did not mind all the Benghazi hearings. It seems very hypocritical of you to complain about time at this point.

Again. You must have hearings when four U.S. diplomats are murdered. There is no way around it. They were investigating mistakes. No criminal activity was alleged.

But I will be patient. I’ll hit the snooze button again. Wake me when they identify the crime they are investigating. Wake me again when they say the president committed it.:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

I heard they are trying to charge trump…with loving America too much. Guilty!

Whining

10 chuckleheads

We should already know what crime is being investigated, But we don’t. It’s not that hard.

As Dan Bongdino says… " What’s paragraph 1" …

1 Like

Ok…

You are complaining about an investigation that has already resulted in multiple indictments and turned a profit and has not even reached anywhere close in the length of time of any other special council investigation. Yet we are supposed to think you are worried about this investigation for unbiased altruistic reasons?

1 Like

Absolutely! That is law school 101.

Four year fishing expedition you were totally cool with because it wasn’t your side. Two years against your side, it’s an eternity.

1 1/2 years so far.

Low quality indictments not related to collusion, just so they have talking points. Lots of people hurt for about nothing. Sad,and sick…

No criminal activity was alleged when Mueller was appointed, either.

“In my capacity as acting Attorney General, I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a Special Counsel to assume responsibility for this matter,” said Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein. “My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.”

Dude. You do realize that the investigation began before Mueller. Right? July 2016 to be exact. No doubt about it. I can search the web and find you a link, but you can probably do that yourself as well.

The point is, those hearings went on for 4 years!

Where were your calls to wrap things up because ‘we didn’t even know what crime they were investigating’ etc…?

Please find it for me, pretty please.

Okay. I’m convinced. You win. Mueller needs at least two more years to figure out that Trump committed no crime. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Well, in two years Mueller has gotten a dozen convictions or so…your claims that nothing is happening is ■■■■■■■■■

No. You will not be patient. We can tell you know.