Is this proof of media racism?

Ok. So?

Don’t see anything on NBC or CBS.

Ok. Again, so?

I see NPR does have it.

Are you denying news organization don’t have their own agenda?

No, I don’t believe I said anything of the sort.

Well I did.

And you responded to me.

My point stands.

Unless you want to prove me wrong. Good luck.

Thank You! This is certainly not gotten anywhere near the coverage that The Christmas market attack in Germany got. Probably not 10 percent of the coverage. It’s absurd.

Wrong. They show you what they want you to see. For example. They don’t want you to see any negative things about Biden. If they crop up, they are immediatly declared to be false with no real assessment. The media wants to influence policy and elections. They prove it every day.

Thank you! I have the real ones covered too! Remember when an Islamic truck driver plowed down all those people in Nice France? You should, there were TV cameras on the scene within minutes. Covering the story non stop for days.

I have never agreed with Altair.
But I do here (well, his opening post. Not the additional comments where @Oryx seems much more point. Media covers what we want covered)

If this happened in a western nation it would be the lead story and breaking news for days.

I think it’s less racism of media, and more telling of American and audience.

Media is for profit. If it happened in a western nation we would be much more focused on it, we would feel like it could have happened to us, and we would be gravitating to more stories about it, which would result in more coverage.

But instead we (Americans) read it and think “That’s sad for those far away people that have nothing In common with me. I wonder what dumb thing Trump tweeted” and move on

No, they show us what we tune in for and pay for, nothing more. Don’t like it? Turn the channel. That’s how you vote on the media in this country.

As soon as the MIC folks take the White House back we will have non-stop coverage of Iranian and Syrian “terrorists” to get the lemmings to once again demand war. We don’t start wars in Africa to “spread democracy”.

Everybody has a theory as to why this is happening. But anyone who is paying attention knows it is. This is not deniable.

Lol complaining killings in Africa aren’t getting enough American media attention.

1 Like

Wrong. They are in full fledged indoctrination mode. There are zero degrees of separation between the DNC and CNN. The media is chocked full of activists. I think you are probably aware of this but are denying it because that’s what liberals do.

Then you don’t understand their business model.

Media operates on clicks and eyeballs. The more clicks, the more they offer the same content.

It’s also exactly how YouTube, Twitter and TikTok operate. Except with more automation through complex algorithms.

You can’t be indoctrinated with content you don’t want to watch, when you have the choice to change the channel or close your app.

5 Likes

Right? Which is why CNN only has about a dozen viewers. Why do they suppress stories they don’t want you to see?

Not true.

Which part?