Not just Twitter

No. I am not going to look through five years of posts . People who have been here and active will know what I’m talking about.
Sad you are down to “no it didn’t, no they don’t” as a reply.

1 Like

So you don’t have an example.

I’ve been an active poster on this message board since 2007. I’ve been particularly active in threads about social media and the law, particularly in the last 4-5 years.

I suspect I would have seen what you claim was prevalent.

You have no credibility left. I don’t know how to search for five years or so of these lies about it’s all the algorithms and you know it and are playing it for what it’s worth.

2 Likes

Mirror to your ideology indeed.

Where was a wrong in that post? Is that not how those algorithms work?

Doug, what in the world are you talking about?

What choices were made by algorithms? I have only claimed that YouTube, Facebook and Twitter algorithms surface information for your feed based on what you interact with most. I never claimed that algorithms made choices that ban conservatives because they are conservative.

What’s wrong with it is that it does not mirror your likes. Why do you think YouTube thinks I want to watch these little woke channels and Democrat oriented channels that it keeps pushing on me? Do you seriously think my viewing pattern tells them this is what I want to watch?

Again. I am just explaining how information that you might like ends up on your feed. Are you claiming that twitter employees are manually putting conservative tweets in your feed?

Serious question, do you use Facebook, YouTube or Twitter?

I am not asking you to extend credit. You are making the claim.

You click the little magnifying glass at the top right, and type “algorithm neural,” or something like that.

YouTube quite often. Facebook some once but not now. Twitter, only when directed from another article.

It is possible that conservative content you may watch is a cross section with lib content. On my YouTube feed I get videos from Tim Pool and Brandon Tatum. I never watch them either but I do watch other content creators that reference their content to even have them on shows to debate.

Very well. Here you are again implying a neutrality to these algorithms. Only that is not what is turning up in the Twitter files to be how posts are amplified at all.

Trump sues Twitter, Facebook and YouTube for "violating the First Amendment" - #145 by PurpnGold, Now we are getting data.

:rofl:

You don’t get to pass the buck like that.

You guys(c) are alleging bias. It’s not up to us to prove the negative.

1 Like

I have no idea what you are talking about seriously. It’s like we are having two different conversations.

What do you mean by neutral algorithms?

I wouldn’t play libs silly games of denial…they know dam well what they did/done.

3 Likes

You haven’t seen any data that shows this. None.

If you want to provide evidence for his claims, please do so. Otherwise I think you should sit this one out. We aren’t talking in duck memes.