Not just Twitter

It’s also Google, Youtube, Facebook etc that’s doing precisely what Twitter did/done. That rot is throughout the tech media. So how do we expose that rot?

Hopefully there are some in those companies will come forward and expose true nature of what libs have done to our first Amendment rights.

14 Likes

Also Musk needs to look into deleted/censorship of Covid…I’m willing to bet that Biden admin was directly involved into that censorship as well.

4 Likes

I would say they haven’t necessarily done anything with our first amendment rights, we’ve done it to ourselves by trusting their easy to access platforms. It’s our payment for convenience along with selling our habits to third party marketing firms.

1 Like

FBI, DNC, Congress involvement excluded.

2 Likes

Maybe…but I’m still wondering what Biden regime role in all this during Covid…and how much direct involvement they had.

We know the tech/media are scumbags but if our government is involved, than it become government censorship. Tech industry could have told em to ■■■■ off…and they didn’t.

3 Likes

There’s always been left leaning google bias, and anything where they took their cues from the government should be highly scrutinized. But they’re free to do as they wish as a private company. We the people need to choose better arbiters of information based on these developments.

2 Likes

I have no problem of em being bias…they’re allowed to be ■■■■■■■■■■ The problem is our government. Government that is prohibited from being involved.

And there needs to be repercussion on that involvement.

5 Likes

Oh yeah! It was a concerted, collusive effort of our betters to save us from the bad decisions of the electorate.

There can only be one narrative.

2 Likes

What they have done is to make exclusive the access to the new town square.

Deplorables need not apply.

They bought the town square to control the narrative.

1 Like

It’s just like cops before videos. There’s going to be one freakin’ story told and only one. And it’s going to be my freakin’ story and they’ll believe me because I have authority.

1 Like

Twitter, Facebook, Google, YouTube is free to use. The only platform so far that is offering exclusive access, for $8 a month, is Twitter.

The internet is not owned by any one entity.

All that college… what a pity.

2 Likes

Personally I think Twitter censoring arguments/debate about Covid/vaccine etc is a bigger case than Hunter laptop. That’s where you really find direct involvement with Biden regime.

3 Likes

What are you talking about?

Social media is free to use. What exclusive access are you talking about.

Please don’t dodge.

1 Like

I think this conversation isn’t for you…

5 Likes

And all that indoctrination by Marxists yet still so fixated on money. Tsk, tsk.

What exclusive access are you talking about?

Small thinking and weak-assed gaslighting are so boring.

5 Likes

Musk “get it”.

I also want Musk to look for conversations between Biden regime and twitter over vaccine etc. That’s where you’re going to find Biden regime involvement in repressing free speech in direct violation of first Amendment.

2 Likes

Is this what you’re talking about @conan ?

2 Likes